how you met

you were all ready having a bad day you were just fired from your job and on top of all that I come home to your boyfriend in your bed with some beach blond tramp all you wanted was to scream at the top of my lungs but you didn't all you said was get the hell out of my house now after him and his tramp leave you decide to go to the local park and all you could think about was why wasn't I good enough for him I exhale loudly and sit of the park bench thinking and crying getting weird stares from people walking by and quite frankly I didn't care.

(30 minutes later)

I feel some one sit next to me I look up and see a cute looking boy with chocolate brown hair and eyes he says hi I say hi back and he asks what's your name? Y

I answer he smiles and says nice to meet yo my name is Shawn I give him a weak smile and he asks why are you crying? no reason just my life is falling apart I say why? he says my boyfriend of a year was cheating on me with some girl and on top of all that I got fired from my job today sorry for dumping my problems on you probably don't care and he just sat there listening to me and my problems it was so nice of him yo do so insured him that he didn't have to sit and listen to all my problems but he insisted.

sorry it sucks ik sorry