[01] Moving Day

Beginne am Anfang

"Woah..." I whisper and smile. As I look at the immense and beautiful city, a taxi pulled up in front of me. The taximan helped me place my luggage in the car and I told him where to go.

The ride was more silent than with my dad and we quickly arrived. I paid the fee and he helped me get my luggage. I looked up at the rather extravagant dorms and felt myself lose my breath. I was lost analyzing the architecture and failed to notice someone approach me. It took a tapping of my shoulder to get my attention.

"Ah! Sorry!" I exclaimed in Korean, mentally double checking that I was speaking Korean and not Thai. She smiled and looked at me, humored.

"Don't apologize. You must be Lalisa Manoban?" She questioned. "My first day here I got lost in the designs as well you're fine." Her features were rather beautiful and she seemed to know it. Her lips were plump and naturally separated; perfect for kissing. Her hair was long and a deep shade of brown. And her outfit was all black but very stylish. Everything about her screamed style and beauty. I let myself analyze her, knowing that I'll need to remember her. "I'm Jennie Kim." She spoke proudly and placed her hand on her hip. "The rest of the new student tour guides and I will show you around and be here for you until you wish us gone." She laughed softly and looked behind her.

"Ah! Jennie-Unnie! Sorry, I'm late!" Another girl came running out of the dorm, seemingly flustered. She too was extravagantly beautiful, her cheeks puffed out, making her look slightly like a chipmunk. She soon made her way next to Jennie and smiled nervously. Her style was a complete contrast from Jennie Kim's. She wore pinks and blues in more of a comfort style than a purposeful stylish clothing. Her hair was a shade of red with some brown roots, signaling that her hair was clearly dyed."I'm Park Chae Young, but you can call me Chaeng or Rose. My name back in Austrailia was Roseanne Park..." She explained herself. Her voice was completely unique and amazing in and of itself. Both this girls were beyond perfect but in their own ways. Completely contrasting but fitting at the same time. 

"I'm Lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa." I laughed and bowed to her and Jennie. Another girl came running out, a big grin on her lips.

"Jendeukie! Pasta!" She yelled and waddled a rather adorable waddle over towards us. "I'm Sorry I'm late! I wanted to finish my chicken. I didn't want to waste any!" She laughed softly and stood next to the other two. She was wearing blacks and whites in a more idealistic style. A white button-up collared shirt with a matching adorable black skirt. Her hair was long just like the other's, but hers was a deep shade of black. Seeing the three next to each other, it was clear they were close. The way they stood together; a comfortable closeness. "I'm Kim Jisoo." She announced in a very adorable manner. She seemed to be the eldest and unfortunately the 'mom friend' here. I bow and once again announce myself.

"Pranpriya or Lalisa but you can call me-"

"-Pokpak!" She interrupted with a bright smile. "I'm gonna call you Pokpak." I just laughed and shook my head, amused and nodded. The silence once again filled until Jennie spoke.

"Jisoo and I are seniors and this is our last year here. But, You and Chaeng are actually the same age and both transfer students. Thanks to that fact, you'll be roommates. We'll show you to the place and help with your luggage." They did as Jennie said and we soon arrived in a rather pink colored room with plenty of sunlight entering through the window. I smile as I look around and sit on the plain bed that lacked stuffed animals.

Jennie and Jisoo said their goodbyes and told me that tomorrow they'd show me around the school before class starts. They left and Chaeng and I were left in a new comfortable silence. I laid on the bed and smiled. "Yah, Chaeng..."

"Hmm?" She turned to face me, now sitting on her own bed.

"Did you have a hard time adjusting when you moved here...?" I asked, slowly sitting up and looking at the foreign beauty. She felt herself smile as she thought to herself and then made eye contact with me. Her eyes were like large ponds and you could never escape that beautiful darkness.

"I'm still adjusting... In fact, I only moved here less than a month ago... But, thanks to Jennie-unnie and Jisoo-unnie, I find it a comforting place. I just worry what will happen next year when they've graduated..." She admitted softly, her voice angelic and sweet while also overly aegyo. I smiled and nodded in acceptance to her answer and slowly and lazily moved my stuff in and set the bed, setting up my dolls and stuffed animals appropriately. I slowly laid down as the darkness soon took the skies and looked over at my new roommate.

"Goodnight Chaeng- er Pasta." I smiled and she scruffed her nose slightly.

"Chaeng is fine." 

"Okay, goodnight Chaeng." 

"Goodnight  Lisa..."  I laughed and turned to face the wall, letting sleep claim me.

AHHHHH HELLO HUMANS! I'm Athena Kate and this is my first official BLACKPINK fanfiction! This story was thought of thanks to the girls themselves! Their comeback is scheduled on June 15th, 2018 and I wanted to do something in honor of it. (My broke ass can't afford their official lightstick so I hope this counts haha. T-T
~X's and O's, Abadah