Absolute trash

Spanser ran his tinee body into Chris-chin's holy haus of hunk. Chris-chin was in the middel of his daily ritual of hunk and his dweeb body became the usual giant  muscles and all. Spanser climbed up his shirtless body and rested himself on his shoulder.

    "Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey baaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe." Chris-chin said, picking up some monster truck wheels and using them as weights.

    "So, ya got somethang for meh?" Spanser asked, his fingers playing with Chris-chin's hair.

    "Uh, no, sorry." Chris-chin responded. He picked up Spanser and put him down next to his protein^10 shaek and started doing squatts with the same monstertruck wheel.

    Spanser was disappointed so he started running around like a psychopath. Chris-chin ignored him and continued his workout. Spanser was getting tired and walked around Chris-chin-senpai. He waited for senpai to notice him. Chris-chin was getting tire himself so he slowed down. Spanser already regained his energy and ran around again. He unfortunately ran into the cabinet that held all of Chris-chin's trophies for his hunk competitions.

    The cabinet was open for some stupid reason for plot and the one trophy he won with Spanser for best OTP of all time trophy started to fall on him. Spanser screeched and Chris-chin cracked his neck  around to see what was going on. Because it's a story, time slowed down and Chris-chin ran towards him. Chris-chin grabbed Spanser out of the way and the heavy trophy fell on him instead.

    "Yoooooo, you ok?" Chris-chin asked, the award sinking into his muscles.

    Spanser just stared at him with stars in his eyes and his cheeks blushing entirely red. Spanser always knew he was the one for him.

    "Uh, yeah. What about that trophy on your back?" Spanser replied.

    Chris-chin didn't feel any pain. That was because he was very dead inside and his only emotin was love for Spanser and nobody else. He just said it was fine.

    The two got up and Chris-chin put away everything and they went outside to go get a life.

    End.