Prologue

Jimin was swinging, he couldn't walk, talk or see straight. He laughed internally, nothing is straight about me! He was drunk out of his mind, it was too much to handle because he knew that it was definitely his fault. I mean it's wrong to fall in love with someone who doesn't want you in that way, of course, Jimin is wrong! It was definitely wrong to like the way younger laughed, the way he did butt slaps, the way he mimics 'lamb skewer' tone, the way his rabbit teeth highlights his features, the way his biceps pops out every time he wears sleeveless, the way he calls him 'jimin-shhi' cutely, the way... Stop!

After Jungkook started ignoring him like plague, Jimin's heart was broken into thousand pieces, he felt as if the sun wasn't bright enough, that the birds weren't melodious enough, that everything that had life was stoic. The moment since they enrolled in Seoul University he had known Jungkook, he had loved him, how can you erase such feelings suddenly?

It was not as if he wanted to announce his love for his fellow classmate, it was a mistake. He shouldn't have, it was not as if he wasn't good looking enough, he could get a guy any second he wants but he wants no one but him. After the Fest got over he can never ever think of him like that, he'll forget his feelings. Jimin will get himself a boyfriend!

"Tae, I (hiccups) am over him, I'm over Jungkook"

He slung his hands on his shoulder thinking it was Taehyung but little did he know, it wasn't V at all. Younger's heart fluttered but not in a good way, it was as if some heavy stone was kept inside his stomach. Jungkook grimaced, of course! This is what I wanted, now we can have our old and normal friendship back, yeah right... So he is over me, which means he won't love me anymore, no he will but not in that way. Yeah that's what I wanted, yes..

"W-what, you are over me?"

Jimin could recognize that voice in a cluster of crowd, even in his dreams but now he is not happy about it. He tried to cool his demeanor after all he didn't wanted to be burden for Jungkook anymore, he cannot make him guilty all the time about not liking him back or telling him about how much he wish he was gay just so he could reciprocate his love. So, he said something which burned younger's insides.

"Yeah, totally! Now I don't see you in that kinda way"