three

warning: trash writing ahead lol

monday still!

"ugh alison no!" everlene exclaimed

"why not!" alison was trying to convince everlene to go to her first high school party this weekend and ev was not having it.

"1. there is probably going to be alcohol and or drugs and i'm not prepared 2. you really think i can sneak past my brothers, my parents maybe, and paddy will be easy but tom, sam and harry, well you have another thing coming if you think that they would let me go to a party." ev spoke.

everlene was always against drinking, she saw how it effected people, they say it takes all your pains away, but ev never believed that bullshit.

she knew it wasn't there to take away your pain, it was there to distract you from the real world. a world so cruel that we needed a distraction.

"oh come on that will be easy, i've done it before and don't worry you don't have to drink any alcohol, you will be fine." alison said just as everlene's nosy neighbor began to listen in.

"yeah ev, you will be fine! loosen up a bit, what could possibly go wrong?" wyatt stuck his head out of his window, peering into everlenes room.

"3. he's going." everlene said completely monotone pointed her thumb lazily at wyatt.

"it would be nice if you could kindly, i don't know, mind your own business." ali said to wyatt, slamming her window shut and closing the blinds but not before she could flip off wyatt, him returning the favour.

"look, chances of you even running into each other there are slim to none. we don't have to do anything crazy and besides i heard harrison is going to be there!" alison exclaimed, you see ev had always had this tiny crush on harrison ever since he helped her up after wyatt pushed her off the swings. however seeing as it was her brothers best friend she was talking about she got over it quickly.

"you know i don't like him anymore, that was the second grade! plus that's even more of a reason not to go, if he's going to be there tom will too." ev responded, annoyance coating her words.

"no he won't, tom has lacrosse practice remember?" ali knew this because whenever she would spend the night on fridays tom would come home late, usually shirtless and carrying all of his lacrosse gear with him. damn he is so hot she would think, sometimes out loud giving everlene the overwhelming urge to vomit.

"god you think of everything don't you?"

"yes i do. now come on you know it will be fun..." ali trailed off smirking and grabbing everlene's hands.

before ev could even respond sam stuck his head through her door.

"what will be fun?" he asked

"uh... studying! yes there's this study group for
english class, i'm failing." alison stuttered out quickly, earning a look from sam.

"you know what? never mind i don't even wanna know" sam said knowing alison is probably planning something stupid anyway, like she usually did.

everlene knew however that soon enough that he would figure out about the party and she and ali would be put under house arrest.

it's only a matter of time.

hey y'all i'm just gonna be adding some stuff into the chapters and the overall book bc girlmeetsallison inspired me too cuz her books r like rly pretty and nicely presented so i feel the need to do that as well, idk anyway yeah just thought you should know.

see you in the next chapter <3