seven

you already know it's tuesday.

alison shifted in her chair slouching down a bit secretly hoping that she would turn invisible to the twins, knowing that she would also have to feel the wrath of their anger

she did not succeed to say the least.

"everlene linette holland!" ouch. full name. everlene squirmed in her chair cringing at his tone while alison squeezed her eyes shut, biting down on her lips to stop a giggle from coming out only semi succeeding but not enough that it didn't catch the attention of harry.

"you too alison!" harry said in a stern tone, though he secretly wanted to high five her noticing the girls scores on the score board.

"ow, ow, ow sam let go!" ev squealed as her brother pinched her ear dragging her towards the door.

by now the group of 'low life's' as tom would put it had dipped out, crawling over the metal chairs and running out the door, fumbling for their bikes out of the bike rack, not wanting to stick around to see what would happen to them.

harry's hand firmly gripped ali's wrist pulling her out the door as well and towards the car where the pair crammed in the back of the jeep while the boys shoved there bikes in the back.

with their eyes fixed on their feet they dare not to say a word, seeing as it would only make matters worse.

"i cannot believe you too! i expected better from you! him? really? wyatt oleff? the asshole that goes out of his way to make your life a living hell?! i didnt think you to were that stupid!" sam exclaimed and little did everlene know that in the near future she would be having this conversation more than once, but i suppose nobody would guess that.

"you are so lucky tom isn't here, i can't imagine what he would do!" harry added in, "you know what i might just tell him, let's see what happens then! i'm sure he'd be pleased to know that you were hanging around with wyatt oleff!" ev shuttered at the idea

"please don't tell him." she mumbled quickly so it sorta morphed into one word.

"hmm what? please don't tell him? then please don't do stupid stuff like that again." sam lowered his voice a bit, calming down.

"i'm confronted, just so you know, i'm pissed that you would play with them but i'm still proud that you beat them." harry gave a half smile to which the girls returned

"did you use the trick i taught you?" he asked and they both nodded and he sent a high five there way, to which sam sent him a look that said 'seriously dude?'

harry cleared his throat and put on a goofy serious face and said, "i mean, don't ever do that again" and finished by pushing up his glasses and fixing his tie from the uniform he still wore. the girls let out quiet giggles, and even sam let out a chuckle that could barely be heard.

as the four of them pulled up in the driveway, ev found her vision fixed upon the 4 bikes piled atop the uneven grass in the front lawn next door.

"treehouse?" ev whispered through the side of her mouth at her friend while they grabbed there bikes from the back of the car.

"treehouse." alison simply nodded her head.

i never know what to put in the authors note, usually i just trash talk ali for not updating or forcing me to update.

and i always feel like my chapters are too short so now i gotta add something or its incomplete, right?

anyway hope you enjoy the story!

uhhh

see you in the next chapter <3