"I already loved you so much but I love you so much more for finding my lip gloss" She said grabbing her Michael Kors watch as I laughed and shook my head at her.

"I love you too now come on so we won't be late" I said grabbing my red jacket and Louis Vuitton messenger bag.

We walked downstairs and seen the kids sitting down watching tv all dressed.

"Have y'all ate?" I asked the kids.

"Yes sir. Deyjah fixed us some cereal" Adalynn said as I nodded.

"Oh ok did you tell her thank you?" I asked them as they nodded.

"Yes sir we did" Billy said as I nodded.

"Ok then! Thanks babe for everything" I kissed Deyjah cheek as she smiled.

"No problem. You know I'm gonna make sure our kids good" Deyjah said as I smiled.

"I love you so much" I said kissing her as she smiled.

"Where are we going Daddy?" Adalynn asked me.

"Well y'all are going to your grandma house while me and Deyjah are heading to a important appointment" I told her as she nodded.

"So let's go" Deyjah told them as they got up and walked towards the door.

"Adalynn if you even think about touching that door" I warned Adalynn as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry daddy I forgot" She said as I glared at her.

"I don't see how when me and ya brother open the door for you all the time you should be used to it but you didn't mean too so imma let it slide but don't do it again" I told her as she nodded.

"Yes sir" she nodded.

I know some of you probably gonna say I take it too serious but you have to understand that ever since I was little my mom and dad taught me to never ever (Never say never) let a girl touch a door EVER! And it still remains now that I'm grown I take it even more serious because I want my son to be a gentleman like I am.

We got outside and I put the kids in the car buckling them up.

"Babe take me a picture" Deyjah said as I nodded and grabbed her phone.

I quickly took a lot of pictures of her as she smiled and took the phone back.

"I don't even look pregnant in these wow" Deyjah said as I chuckled.

"You sholl don't but send them to me" I told her as she nodded.

Seconds later my phone buzzed as I seen she sent the pictures to me.

Wifey❤️🤰🏾💍: 2 attachments.

I opened them and saved them to my phone posting them on my Instagram.