1

Chapter 1

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Seventeen's moodmaker and main vocalist Seungkwan imnida!" I greeted cheerfully as I bow down in front of the camera.

"Seungkwan-ah, I see you are full of energy today, huh?" The MC asked making me smile.

"Yes, I am quite energized today and I'll do my best to entertain you and our viewer here." I answered politely.

"I see. Now, you guys debuted as Seventeen on 2015. You are now a 3 year old group, but mind telling me why you guys are called Seventeen even though you only have 13 members." The MC started.

"We are called Seventeen as we consists of 13 members, 3 units and Carats." Seungcheol hyung explained.

"Oh, you guys are divided into three units? What are they?"

"The hiphop unit who are incharge of rapping.."

"Performance unit for dancing.."

"And vocal for singing.."

"Oh, that's quite creative of you. Now, let us start our show but first we needed a MC, who's incharge of MCing?"

All of the members looked at me as I raised my head.

"Seungkwan-ah!"

I let out a smile as they handled the mic to me.

"Ne!" I answered.

"So you are incharge of MCing, why is that?"

"I am quite fond in this and as matter of fact I always dreamed to have my own variety show." I said.

"Oh I see, well to be honest, you quite fit that role. And I hope you get yourself a show you deserve." The MC said.

I may be a main vocalist of Seventeen but I really love to entertain people and keeping them smile.

It's who I am, and I will do everything I can to keep it that way.

~~~

SVT Series #5