Betrayal & Heartbreak

(Harry's POV)
It had been exactly one week since Harry had asked Ginny if she still loved him. She had said yes. But that didn't help Harry right now. This would make the seventh day in a row that Ginny had missed dinner.

"Harry aren't you going to eat?" Hermione asked, worry in her voice. "You haven't been eating at all lately as a matter of fact, why?"

"I'm just not hungry," Harry said as he stood up, "I'll meet you guys in the common room yeah?" He asked but was walking away before either Ron or Hermione could say anything. However, he did see them share worried glances before he left.

He made his way to the common room, thoughts of Ginny were swirling around in his head. He felt guilty about doubting her but he couldn't help it. No matter how hard he pushed the thoughts away they always came back, pushing harder than he could. He was surprised to look up and find himself in front of the Fat Lady's Portrait.

"Bowtruckle" he mumbled and walked in. Then he froze in his tracks at the sight in front of him.

Ginny and Dean were on one of the couches. Their arms wrapped around each other in what, to Harry, looked like a very passionate kiss. His voice caught in his throat. Ginny looked around as the portrait swung shut behind Harry. Her eyes widened when she spotted Harry and she opened her mouth to speak. However, Harry was already gone.

Harry ran blindly through the corridors. He didn't know where he was going nor did he care. Tears were silently streaming down his face. The image of Ginny and Dean kissing swarmed in front of his eyes and he ran faster.

⚡📚👑

(Draco's POV)
"Draco. Draco!"

Draco looked up at Blaise, who looked at him quizzically.

"What's the matter with you mate?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm gonna go. See you guys later." Draco said as he got up from the Slytherin table and left the Great Hall. He had been thinking about his father. The Ministry had decided not to perform the Dementor's kiss yet. They had postponed it. Draco made his way to the Room of Requirement. He liked to go there when he needed alone time or when he was studying.

He walked in and smiled at the decorations in the room. He had been coming here for years and the room knew him well by now. The room was small and simple. It was decked in Slytherin colors and black. There was a fireplace with a single couch and two chairs around it. There was also a little kitchenette. Draco's favorite part, however, was the "ceiling" and "windows," which reflected the outside world. Although, he discovered in his third year that he could change these at will. Right now the ceiling was a starry night, the windows showed a forest. Draco smiled. These were the ones he liked best. He went and sat on the couch and had only been sitting for a few minutes when he looked around, startled. The room had changed it's decorations to Slytherin AND Gryffindor colors.

What the bloody hell is going on?

Just then the doors flew open and Draco jumped as they shut behind the person who had just ran in. Draco would recognize that untidy jet black hair anywhere. It was Harry. The boy had fell to his knees as soon as he had gotten completely inside the room. Draco was getting ready to make some snide remark to the boy when he realized something, the boy on the floor was crying. Draco didn't know what to do, but it hurt seeing Harry like this. He didn't think Harry even knew he was there.

He got up and walked to the boy. "Potter," he said rather quietly as he kneeled in front of the crying boy. Harry looked up startled but didn't bother to stop crying.

"What do you want Malfoy?" Harry asked, and Draco noticed that the boy's voice didn't sound very malicious like usual. Draco frowned, whatever was wrong must have been bad if it stopped Harry from being rude to him. He cautiously put his hand on Harry's shoulder and felt electricity shoot through his hand.

What in the world was that?

He ignored it. "I just want to know what happened." He said rather quietly. This was weird. He had never talked to Harry like this but he didn't care, the boy was hurting.

"Ginny...Dean..." the boy mumbled before he started crying more.

Draco was shocked, he hadn't expected Harry to tell him anything. He didnt have to ask anymore. He knew what Harry meant and rage flowed through him. That Weaslette rat hurt Harry.

"Come on." He said and gently he pulled Harry to his feet, ignoring the electricity that shot through him once again, and lead him to the couch. The boy sat down and pulled his knees to his chest and continued crying.

Hesitating, Draco sat down on the couch making sure there was plenty of room between Harry and himself. He had never been this close to Harry before without firing snide comments at each other. Suddenly Harry moved closer to Draco and buried his face in Draco's shoulder. Draco felt tears seeping through his shirt but he didn't care. His heart broke for the Boy Who Lived and he put his arms around Harry, ignoring the fireworks that exploded inside him.

⚡📚👑

(Harry's POV)
Harry had collapsed on the floor as soon as he got inside the Room of Requirement.

"Potter." Harry heard his name and looked up but didn't bother to even attempt to stop crying. It was Malfoy.

"What do you want Malfoy?" He asked, but realized his voice didn't sound remotely malicious.

Malfoy put his hand on his shoulder and Harry felt electricity shoot through him.

What the hell.

"I just want to know what happened." Malfoy said rather quietly.

The image of Dean and Ginny popped up again and Harry's heart hurt. He didn't care it was Malfoy.

"Ginny...Dean..." he mumbled before he started crying more.

"Come on." Malfoy said and Harry allowed himself to be pulled up gently, he ignored the electricity that shot through him once again. Malfoy lead him to a couch and he sat down, pulling his knees to his chest, crying still. He felt Malfoy sit down next to him.

Harry made a rash decision and moved closer to Malfoy, burying his face in the boy's shoulder. He didn't care that it was Malfoy. He didn't care that his arch nemesis saw him like this. He just needed someone there. Harry was shocked when he felt Malfoy put his arms around him and ignored the fireworks that exploded inside him.