Meanwhile at the ice cream shop, Carter giggled.

"How did you ever come up with that joke?" she asked between laughs before licking her vanilla cone ice cream.

"It's a looong story." Dewey laughed as well. He was much calmer now. He enjoyed spending time with his new friend.

Carter smiled. "See? Aren't you glad you came here?" she took another lick off her cone.

"Yeah, thanks." Dewey gave her a small smile. He looked at the small clock on the wall. "Well, it's getting late, and I should be heading back now."

Carter nodded as she got up out of her seat. "I'll see you tomorrow, Dewey." she said, giving him a smile before leaving in the other direction to go home.

"See ya." Dewey waved good bye and began walking home. It was already getting dark when he finally arrived.

Donald was there with Louie. Scrooge had stayed with Huey at the hospital so he wasn't all alone.

Donald was rubbing Louie's back gently, for the youngest triplet still had no idea as to why his oldest brother broke down like that.

Donald looked at the clock. "It's getting late... where is your brother?"

"I'm home!" Dewey yelled as he walked into the manor, he closed the door behind him.

Donald looked at his nephew and frowned, sighing quietly, not sure what to say to him.

"Uncle Donald? What's wrong?"Dewey asked. He looked around for Huey. "And where's Huey?"

Donald looked down at his lap and just shook his head. "He..." Donald sighed again. He wasn't able to finish his sentence. He looked at Louie.

Louie frowned.

"He's....he's in the hospital, Dewey."

Dewey froze. "The hospital?" He muttered. "W-what? Why!?" He unintentionally yelled.

Donald took a deep breath. "Louie told me that he told Huey that you were out with a new friend... he was expecting you to be home right away, but since you weren't he..." Donald looked at Dewey, hoping that he got the clue that his condition got worse because of that.

Dewey let out a small whimper as tears made their way into his eyes.

"I-it's my fault.....isn't it?" Dewey fell to his knees and began sobbing into his hands.

Donald got off the couch and pulled Dewey into his arms. He spoke gently. "I thought I told you that you needed to be here for him. What happened to doing that?" Donald asked calmly.

"I'm sorry, I was just so.....so worried at school and, and then I made a new friend and she wanted to, t-to make me feel better, so I.... I hung out with her instead of being here for Huey....." Dewey continued crying. Louie walked over slowly to where his brother and uncle were and hugged his brother.

"What's going on with Huey anyway?" He asked. That question just made Dewey's cries louder.

Donald sighed and shook his head as he looked at Louie. "Louie, your brother has a rare heart condition. The slightest thing that worries or makes him upset will set off a chain reaction. What Dewey did caused Huey to freak out and... well, you know what happened. And now, he's even weaker than he was this morning."

Louie hugged his brother tighter after hearing the news, he finally understood why he was so upset earlier.

Dewey began calming down after a while. He wiped his eyes and made his way out of his uncle's and brother's embrace.

"Can I go visit him tomorrow? After school?" Dewey asked.

Donald thought about it for a minute. "Will you actually go visit him this time?" He asked, not convnced he would yet.

Dewey was hurt by what his yncle had said before nodding softly.

"Mmhm."

Donald sighed.

"Dewey, look, I know that was harsh, but Huey was expecting you to be home." He said as he got up and faced his nephew.

"I know, I know....." Dewey looked at the ground. "I'll say sorry tomorrow."

Donald ruffled Dewey's hair gently before heading upstairs to go to bed.

"Is Huey going to be okay?" Louie asked.

"I don't......know." Dewey sighed. "We should go to bed, we have to go to school tomorrow."

Louie nodded and began going up the stairs. "You coming?"

"Yeah, in a bit." Dewey sighed once again and looked out the window. "I'm sorry Huey.....I-I'm so sorry."