CHAPTER 1: PRESENT LIFE

HER POV:

It was 5 years since that day. Everything has change now; things are not what they use to be now. I myself change a lot ever since that day. I change for the best not for the worst. I have studied and learn all the types of Martial Arts it is not easy I say but all you need is Discipline to learn all of the martial arts, and I say it's all worthy....

I have also learnt how to hold guns and use different weapons that could always help me in my Gang Fights or just ordinary fights. If you think that I'm a bad girl than you're wrong because I do not use what I learn just to bully someone or hurt someone which is innocent I only use my skills if I really have to or to punish someone sinful in this world.

You might think if I'm a cold than you're right I am cold if I'm in a Gang Fights or in the Gangster World , I also show my cold expression when strangers are everywhere, I am not cold to my Friends tough I treat them like my younger and older sisters or brothers. We always welcome each other's hand...

I change EVERYTHING in me, the scares back 5 years is the reason why I keep on fighting for the right and for my own good and purposes 'to get revenge', for the things they did to me in the past. I forgot to tell you that I myself choose my FRIENDS also for me to prevent PLASTICS friends that is willing to kill just for the thing she want from me. I hate bullshit! I will surely gone' a kill if I found out that one of my friend is a Liar bitch.... THAT I PROMISE EVEN IF that's THE ONE I LOVE.

I am the new version of her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(^o^)

The new version of

Athena Rose Kim

A.K.A

~~ THE DEADLY GODDESS~~

My friends and I are here in my house. Yes you read it right 'in my house' well actually MY Friend's PARENTS are one of the INVESTORS of my FAMILY which is really popular worldwide we have lots of Investors worldwide & Businesses all over the world. They have decided to buy a big mansion for us since were friends and so as are families and for us to protect each other and watch each other's back from our enemies that is still searching for us.

We are BEST FRIENDS slash GANG MATES, but for now we will be attending school which we will choose for us, If you're asking why our parents let us still have a gang or being a gangster will actually being a gangster is the only way I could get revenge to all the people who bullied me 5 yea-- overloading information ALERT!!!! And also we all have the same experience or reasons, so we decided to make a gang

Well we are now on the living room for us to discuss some important things

"So this place is really awesome huh?" Jallyne question