Chapter 23 a recipe for diaster

The cat were camping out. Mum-Ra summoned the ancient spirits of evil to turn him into the Sycorax an ancient demon.

"We are two days out to dog city." Panthro said.

"The sooner we meet up with Wilykit, Wilykat and Leonaro the sooner we can look for the stone," Tygra said.

"Where's Lion-o and Liosia?" Cheetara asked.

"Yes I haven't seen them this evening." Pumyra said.

"He invited her to go get fire wood and look for food." Panthro said.

"He's just fixing to get himself in trouble with her." Tygra said.

"Liosia is very nice, maybe someday the two of them really can be a couple." Cheetara said.

"Yes I hope so too, I go look for them to help," Pumyra said and took off for the forest.

Liosia helped a baby winged frog. 

"You are very kind cat Liosia," Lion-o said.

"Thanks Lion-o so are you," she said.

He gave her a flower. "It's pretty Lion-o you should be aware some flower have a defense mechanism, so be careful what you pick." Liosia said and sniffed it.

It sprayed her.

"Yikes," Lion-o said. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Pumyra heard Liosia cry out and came over. "What happened?" She asked.

"Oh a flower sprayed something in my face after I told Lion-o about planet defenses." Liosia said. "Is it swelling?" she asked uncovering her face.

"Barely noticeable." Lion-o said.

Pumyra elbowed him. "I know a plant that can take care of that swelling." Pumyra said. She found what she needed. 

"Looks like you also have a bit of rash I know what I need to take care of that." Pumyra said.

They went back to camp. Tygra, Cheetara and Panthro wanted to know what happened and Liosia explained.

"Boy you make some mistakes Lion-o but this is big one." Tygra said.

 Pumyra ground up the herbs and rubbed it on Liosia's face. The swelling went down.

Liosia was pretty angry at Lion-o. "Liosia come on I didn't mean for it to happen." Lion-o said.

"It's not just that you also tried to lie about it." Liosia said.

"I'm in hot water." Lion-o said.

Meanwhile a Wolo named Ponzi got ran out of town.  His wagon broke down. So the Thundercats helped him.

"Here this is an expression of my gratitude." Ponzi said and gave them a bottle of Elixir.  

Lion-o gave him some money. "We can't just be give a product without paying for it," he said.

"Thanks you are very kind." Ponzi said.

Later Mum-Ra attacked. Nothing could stop him but the Elixir. "We need to get more of it." Tygra said.

"I agree it's like a tranquilizer." Liosia said.

The others looked at her. "I'll explain later." Liosia said.

"They found Ponzi who crashed and the Elixirs were destroyed.  So they agreed to help him make more.

So they went to find the Cara-Cara tree. 

Liosia was still very mad Lion-o. She just wanted him to apologize. But Lion-o tried different approach. Love potion, which effected Tygra instead.

Lion-o didn't know what to do. 

When they made to the Cara-Cara tree they let Tygra admire the nature and flowers while they gathered the leaves.

Afterwards Ponzi and Lion-o were talking. 

"She's still mad at me." Lion-o said.

"Have you thought about apologizing?" Ponzi asked.

Lion-o saw what Lucy was doing. "No," Lion-o said.

"Well then maybe you should try." Ponzi said.

"No, not that I mean no!" Lion-o said pointing.

Ponzi saw Lucy and scolded her and she climbed up the tree.

Mum-Ra attacked Liosia was in trouble and Lion-o saved her.  "Thanks Lion-o," Liosia said kissing cheek. "That's Lion-o I know and love." she said.

Lucy now a butterfly saved the day.

They thanked Ponzi who wished them luck.

Now it was time to head back to dog city.