"Visiting" CymPhex Fanfiction

So my first fanfiction up here is gonna be my favourite OTP!! CymPhex!! (aka CymbalKnight and AphexArcade! Gosh they are just so cute together!!)

edit:: 6/4/14 fixed some spelling errors

Cymbal nervously stepped into the airport, after her flight. She grabbed her bag and made her way to the door. She was excited but nervous to see her new friends HungaryOak (Oak), GaLmHD(GaLm), and AphexArcade(Aphex.) They had fun plans for the weekend, but she was still very hesitant to meet them for the first time. She went outside to the car to meet them and was greeted by hugs and friendly laughs. Oak hopped into the passengers seat, while GaLm drived. Aphex sat in the backseat with Cym. Cym smiled and punched his arm. "Nerd." She laughed. Aphex laughed back. "Bigger nerd." Oak turned around and shot a look at Cym. "Otp!" she laughed. Cym blushed and looked out the window. When they arrived at GaLm's house, the four friends sat down to play some Mario Kart. GaLm quickly beat them all, and Aphex thew his arms up. "Wow, you really suck" Cym said. Aphex smirked and threw his arm around her. "Not as much as you do." He teased. GaLm laughed and asked if they wanted to play more. Cym and Aphex continued to taunt eachother for hours. After losing on rainbow road for several times, Cym put her wii mote down and leaned into the couch. "Done being bad?" Aphex laughed. Cym rolled her eyes and layed her head on Aphex's shoulder as she fell asleep. Aphex smiled and leaned his head on hers. GaLm and Oak silently giggled as they left the living room. Maybe being an OTP wasn't that bad?