Coffee

She looked at the man infront of her. He wore the brightest smile in the whole room. Standing tall and proud as if the world was his.

The sun afternoon sun shone upon them, which turned his perfectly tousled hair a beautiful gold. He shone with elegance, like a Greek God gracing mere mortals with his presence.

His eyes, oh his eyes were bright gold. The kind of gold men turned greedy for. So enchanting it made you stare at them for God knows how long. And as the sun set behind them the colours were changing. As time passed by the gold turned to amber, the rich colour that brought comfort into your very soul. The sky turned red, and so did his eyes, a kind of mahogany that brought her warmth.

Now the sun had fully set and his eyes turned onyx, carrying a gravity so great that it devoured your being, looking at them made time stop, but it also made you want to dive right in, for it made you wonder if maybe, just maybe it carries the secrets to the universe.

The ceremony happening around them was completely forgotten, for right there, standing before her was all she ever wanted, all she ever hoped for, all she ever prayed for. He was her Sun, bright, alluring, comforting. Her everything.