I know you really, really want it

I've had it up to here with him. I couldn't allow him to do this to me. Not again. He knew he had my heart and I though got I had his but boy was I wrong. I had to change that shit. I had no idea how I was going to do it but I knew I had to. The tears that had fell from my face earlier had now crystallized. I'm sure there was an outline on my face that would've let the world know that this nigga had me crying and in my feelings but I sucked all my emotions up and decided he could no longer have me if he stayed with her.

I called my girls up because I knew that they wouldn't have a problem sliding out with me to help ease my mind. They were over in no time. Tracy, the ghetto fabulous makeup artist loud mouthed one reached first. She couldn't be happier that I was allowing her to do my face. She always said that whenever her nigga acted up all she needed to do was remind him what he was missing and he'd act right. Was that what I was subconsciously doing? Reminding Reign? Nope!

Tracy beat my face to the mutha' fucking gawds. I didn't even recognize myself. She had to show me how to do this stuff to my own face.

"Trace, bitch you done turnt me into a whole different person" I admired myself in my full length mirror that was posted up on my door.

"Girl, all I did was enhance what you already have chile! Plus I didn't know when or if you were going to let me do it again so I had to come in and go out with a bang."

We laughed in unison because it was true. I wasn't a makeup kinda girl. I was cute and I never figured I needed it. But babayyy the way she hooked me up tonight I was sure to find my right color the next time I visited Mac.

"You're so silly chile." I fanned her with my arm.

The knock at the door didn't surprise us at all. I knew it was the rest of the ladies.

"Come in" I barked across the living room.

"The door is locked slut bucket" I heard Vee say while twisting on the knob.

I ran over, unlocked the door and welcomed the remaining three homegirls in.

There stood Vee aka Veondra, the Jamaican out of the group. She was an islander to the core. Everything she ate was jerk this, jerk that or curry this, curry that. Even though she had been in the states since she was 5, her accent seems to never have faded or Americanized. Or maybe it was just that my ass didn't know any other Jamaicans. But don't get me wrong she knew how to turn that shit on and off instantly. It amazed me. Vee was the shortest out the group standing at about 5'2, but her firecracker attitude definitely made up for it.

"I've come bearing gifts" Lolo said while revealing two dresses that were zipped up in a bag.

"Oh my gosh Lolo these are so pretty. Where the fuck you get these from?" I slit my eyes at her because her ass is known for stealing shit even though she had coins. See LoLo was a model. She stood at 6'0 even and wore about 140lbs. My friend was skinny but not anorexic looking.

"Girl I just borrowed those from my shoot today. They were too big on me but I figured someone would get some kinda use out of them. I guess that's going to be you." She said with a smirk on her face.

"But I thought your ass said you borrowed them? Why would you borrow something you can't fit?" I squinted at her ass.

"Girl I permanently borrowed this shit, so is you gone try them on or nah?" A smile crept on her face.

Everyone busted into a fit of laughter. Only LoLo ass would permanently borrow something with her crazy stealing ass. I swear she reminded me of that girl from 'Girlfriends' that lived with Joan. They even looked alike minus my friend being 6'0.