Chapter 8 | Couting (Final)

Mulai dari awal

You felt how your heart beat fast till the point where it felt like exploding. You surely had tried screaming but it didn't work out. "Who is this? Is this the end?!" Fearful you started crying while not being able to handle the ruff pain you felt in your legs which hardly hit everywhere. The room was dark and your mysterious kidnapper or even killer didn't even bother to turn the light on.

"Mhh kyuuhhh!" Effortlessly you tried screaming again, this time it wasn't help but, "Minhyuk, save me."

In respond the person took you by your neck and carried you further down the narrow corridors, what made you shut your words and instead coughing and gasping for air. Your arms grabbed tight onto the persons hand around your neck but it seemed pointless, you hadn't enough strength and couldn't make him loosen his grip. By his strength you had figured out it definitely was a man, but was he from Team Alpha? No time to think.

Suddenly it seemed like he changed his mind and opened a random door next to him. One last time, he grabbed you and threw you into the room as your head hit a shelf and tons of cans landed on top of it.

"Auhhhh" With a high pitched and whimpering tone you screamed up and he reacted. Due to your feeling like broken head and your glassy and watery eyes, you couldn't make out a face. As the time seemed like going in slow motion, the only thing you saw was a black silhouette, standing in the door frame and slowly shutting the door and with it the rest of light you saw.

As if it was your last, you screamed his name with all the energy you had left before passing out caused by physical suffer,

"LEE MINHYUK!!!!" Tears rolled along your face and you couldn't move a single inch.

You felt something cold on your throat,

"Save me."

Minhyuk POV
It made him feel even emptier, not having you there anymore. "On my side is where she felt safe, on my side is where she felt home, and i ignored it". He gave the fault him and only himself. "Maybe her life got better without me, maybe in the end, I didn't miss us together, but rather what i wanted us to be. But maybe she didn't feel the same. She never knew what love meant, why should she have known back then?" Thoughts which had made him suffer for 364 day each, thoughts which didn't make sense after all, but also did to 100%. "I seriously did this, i'm not only doing this for 30 years, but 60 instead!" He thought this wouldn't even had worked out since the gods would get angry but after nearly a year, he had convinced that everything was going as planed. But it didn't. He still heard her, throughout every day, she thought about him and tried get over what had happened. "What a tragic love story," he thought and what was shown on his face, nearly looked like a smile, shining even so subtlety as he did with you. "Does she still need me?" A more thoughtful look grew in his eyes. But he noticed you again. Just in this moment.

~"LEE MINHYUK!!!!"~

"What's wrong?!" He had never heard you screaming with so much pain, using all the air which filled your lungs and got pressed out so defenseless. "What am I supposed to do? Should I go? Does she need help?" His decision was chosen rationally. Maybe this was the moment he realized he needed you as much as you needed him.

Readers POV
You clenched your teeth to feeling the metal scraping on your skin gave you.

"Min-"

*Cut*

A head rolled over the floor. It made a bumping sound before you could literally hear the blood pumping out of the Aorta.

"One~" it slowed down, "two~" it became quiet, "three". He was dead.

You opened your eyes and in nearly looked like a white shadow just hushed through the wall. But that didn't matter right now. You were alive, the kidnapper dead and Minhyuk, clearly the one who saved you, even tho through a very brutal way you didn't even knew how to explain the police.