A Family Reunion

Yui's pov

My eyelids open, my vision becomes clear enough for me to see my surroundings. I was lying on the ground, and locked up in a cell of thorns. I stood up straight, and looked around to see if anyone else was here with me.

However there was someone, a man still looking young but at the same time old, standing by the other side of the cell with a smirk on his face. He is wearing a blue warrior armor. My one and only grandfather, who murdered my parents.

"Good Morning Yui." he says in a calm tone.

I stood up on my own feet, I tried to see if my powers were coming out, but my luck just ran out.

"Trumpet flower your only weakness, we also used a special drug that won't wear out about six hours." My grandfather says.

"I don't need my powers to kill you, I have enough strength to beat you." I threatened him.

"Oh is that so?" he says in a curious tone.

He open the cell, which was a bad idea for him. I ran out, I tried to tackle him, but he used his powers to stop me. He held me like if I was a bug in his fist. He slowly squeezing me, which made me scream from this pain.

"You have that fire in you, just like your father, and that courage and that strong side of you just like your mother." he says letting me go. "I can't kill you yet, I am going to need you for something." that old man says.

"Father, our prisoner is awake." My uncle comes in.

"Very well, come Yui you may want see who we have." My grandfather says.

My uncle pushes me, making me walk into a room with my Grandfather. Inside was dark, but my uncle turn on the light.

The scene made me in shock, and my eyes widen. Yukio was half beaten, blood were coming out of his mouth, and his nose. His hands were tied above his head, his legs were also tied up, and he was hanging in the middle of the room, in the spotlight.

"Yukio..." I said his name.

Yukio tried to look up, but his head felt heavy fo lift up. He keeps on groaning from the beat that they gave him.

"What did you do?!?" I said, rushing towards Yukio, cupping his face hoping he could open his eyes.

"Your brother came here a week ago, tried to sneak up on me, so he could kill me. He almost succeeded but failed." My grandfather explains.

Yukio was in a lot of pain, he had so many bruises. I felt rage rising in me, but I know I can't beat my grandfather without my powers.

"Leave...my sister....alone..."Yukio spoke with difficulty in his voice.

"Yukio..." I call my brother's name again.

"Yui...I'm sorry...about...last time..." Yukio says bringing up the incident from the fight.

"It's okay Yukio, you are forgiven." I said, I see Yukio smiling a bit, "I then turn my head to my grandfather and my uncle. "Please let my brother go, and let me take his place." I said.

"I'm afraid that can't happen, you see with Yukio's powers. We may be able to find out how we can get your powers by taking it away from you. There is a place, somewhere far away from here, that can actually help us with our plan." my uncle explains.

"Take her to the throne, I will be there shortly." Grandfather says, ordering my uncle. My uncle takes me away, and leads me to the throne.

My grandfather has conflict within him, I could feel it. It somehow feels like he feels sympathy, but why would he even feel like that.

"You know your grandfather is distracted, I always hated it." my uncle starts a conversation.

"Of what?" I ask.

"He thinks about how they way you look like your mother, and he had always seem to care for her. Our mother died after she gave birth to your mother, me, and your uncles. Our father was then so upset, but then learned to let it all go and focused what needed to be done." he says looking at me with his eyes.

"Can you to tell me about mother?" I ask.

"She was the strongest, she had had great instincts. She was much of a leader, and a great fighter. Until your father took her away from us, he stole our sister's heart, and weaken her with love." he says, taking his eyes off of me.

However this conversation wasn't over just yet, instead it was time for me to talk. "You're wrong." I said, my uncle turns his gaze back at me again. "Love didn't make her weak, love made her stronger. You can't see that because you had nevee been in my mom's shoes before. You have never realized how much my mother went through alot just to take me and my brother to safety, because you know why? She loved us, she cared for us. She chose the right decision." I said.

"The way you chose your words wisely was the same way your father would use to do." he says.

I know I chose my words wisely, is so then I could prove a point that my parents were strong and full with courage. I am proud to be their daughter.

Author's Note:

Hello my darlings,
Sorry this took me forever to update. I do apologize, I had finals to study for, I also do have a animation to work on that will be coming up on YouTube, it's a vampire series. So I am trying really hard to finish this story, so then I could finish animating my project.

Thank you my darlings

Bye ^^