Chapter 1

"Sir, sir! The buffet is ready!!!" Said Sarah as she looked for her master.

"Good Sarah, now go clean your sister's room on the 4th floor. Oh! If you pass by Richard go tell him to clean his room..." said the master.

"Oh... He's probably in Ane's room. Ugh! Lucky gal." Said Sarah to herself.

In Ane's Room...
"But sir-" before Ane finished, her master corrected her "Zack, Ane, call me Zack"

"Oh yeah... Z-Zack... But uhh Zack! What about you? When you get a queen, she will control about 86% of our palace! And you will just be able to help her control it!" Said Ane

"I also get to control 24% part of the palace too Ane, Don't worry I got this!" Replied Zack with a smile on his face.

Seeing his smile, Ane replied with a quiet "ok... But can I at least make you look good?"

"Ha Ha! Ofcourse Ane!!!" Replied Zack...

They walk up a floor and go to Zack's room

In Zack's Room...
"Wow, I never have been in your room before Zack!" Pointed out Ane

"That's because we always have meetings there in otner places in the palace! But since you are making me look good, we are here in my room!" Said Zack.

"Ok... Then umm, maybe you can wear that? She likes going to a ball, maybe you and her will go to the ball together!" Said Ane as she pointed at a tuxedo on the left side of Zack's wardrobe.

"Hmm ok, should I wear it here?" Asked Zack

"HERE?!?!? Uhhhhhh-" Zack cutted her sentence and said "That's a Yes!!!" And he slowly took off his jacket and saw Ane close her eyes and blushing and so he said "Haha! I'm just kidding Ane!"

"Are you sure?" Said Ane still closing her eyes

"Wow such a drama queen, I still have a shirt on and... Ok fine maybe that was too much, I'll go to the dressing room..." Zack said stupidly.

When the door closed, Ane stood behind it and coverd her face filled with embaressment and just lied down there.

Back to Sarah...
"Ugh I hate this! I am suppose to sleep at my parents house right now but nooooooo, I am here because my mom wants me to marry master! But wait... Master is meeting the future queen and if I, hmm let's say kidnap her and dress up as her, act like I have no manners, make master feel disgusted, quickly put the queen back to her palace go back to the palace then...

Rival Eliminated... Yes! Perfect! Now I have to find a way and join them to go there! And I have the perfect way to do that..." said Sarah to herself while her evil laugh follows.

-End Of Chapter 1-

A/N
Is it ok? Honestly, This is pretty ok to me but... Is it ok to you guys? If you came from Thoughts then hello fellow reader! If you just found this randomly... Hi! Please read my other stories such as  Highschool and Thoughts!

Bye!