Thapki : so...sorry i d..d..did no..not meant...t..tha...that....

Bihaan placed his thumb on her cheek drawing circles , stimulating her estrogen secretion.

Thapki ( breath hitched) : bi...bihaa....

Bihaan shushed her by glueing his index finger to her lips and nibbeling it gently.

Bihaan inclined his head meeting hers and then letting it stay there against her soft skin , revering it he began,

Bihaan (seductively) : thapki.....ik our relation isn't normal like other couples but don't you think we should work on it ?

Thapki : bi..bi...

Bihaan : shhhh !! you just nod...ohk ? i don't want you to speak...just listen...

Thapki nodded authorizing him. Bihaan smiled and continued.

Bihaan : Thapki now just answer me do you want our relation to be strong and good enough so that outsiders can not butt in ?

Thapki nodded in agreement , wondering where is he going with this ? she was a bit queerish with the sudden earth-shattering shift in his behaviour. Few minutes before he was too rabid , teed off and vitriolic to handle and now he's too chivalrous ofc he's right now  prone to doubts.

Bihaan pecked her cheek shooking away her thoughts.

Thapki smiled nervously and bihaan proceeded with his talking,

Bihaan : see thapki i am sorry for what i did moments before and ik right now you are thinking that a man who was so much roiled moments before is suddenly too genteel to handle....this sudden change in my behaviour is making you vulnerable to suspicions isnt it ?

Thapki gaped at him rocked , she wasn't expecting this or was she ? How easily he can read her eyes....it will be difficult keeping secrets from him.

Thapki : hhow do you do tthat ?

Bihaan : do what ?

Thapki : reading my mind ?

Bihaan kissed her forehead and then spoke,

Bihaan : because i love you.

Thapki flushed at his first factual confession though she knew his confession won't be reciprocated because she still can not trust him. She surely needs time.

Bihaan : you take your time....ik its tough for u.

Thapki : arghhh !! now i'll stop tthinking...

Bihaan giggeled at her chaffed up looks. She looked alluring in that pout of hers. He grew more and more excited for eating up those lips. But right now he has to work their relationship out.

Bihaan : ohk, first of all i am sorry for the marriage oops !! forced marriagd fiasco ( his eye reflecting his guilt , which melted thapki's heart.  )(joining his hands)
sorry for misunderstanding you doubting you , sorry for illtreatment, sorry for troubling you and sorry for threatening you. Now please pardon me. I agree that all i did was cheat but my feelings aren't fake. What i feel for you is not fake I LOVE YOU Mrs. Thapki Bihaan Pandey. Will you be mine ?

Thapki 's eyes retialiated to his proposal they were damned susceptible to salinity.

Bihaan licked away the moistness with his tounge earning a moan.

Thapki : I...I a..am ha...happy that you want us to give a cchance to our relation . Thapki holding his joined palms please don't do this.This relation is ours not only yours. we'll together work this out i..i aam with you in this. (joining her hands ) eeven i am sorry...ffor all the mishaapenings, you aalone is not at fault i am guilty too. sorry.