I am sorta of his trainer (Devin Booker)

You have had your new job for a few months now and you have to admit its the best job ever . "Hey y/n head down to the court and work with Devin Booker " Your boss said . "You mean Devin Booker the Devin Booker thay scored 70 points Booker and won this years 3 point contest at the all star game" You say smiling. "Yeah" the boss said rolling her eyes . "rude" You thought to yourself as you headed to the court. You looked around for Devin. "Where is he" you thought to yourself.  "Boo" you screamed and jumped back you turned around to see Devin laughing. "Haha very funny"You said rolling you eyes. You looked down and noticed he was hopping on one leg. "What happened" You say helping him to a chair "When I came in for practice I landed wrong going up for a layup and I twisted my ankle " Devin said laughing. "I was hoping you could help me " He said looking into your eyes. You stared back and you started day dreaming . "Y/n you good" Devin said touching your hand. "Yeah yeah let's wrap that ankle of yours " You say quickly tryingnnot to blush. "Ow ow " Devin yells grabbing the chair next to him . "Dude this ankle is very swollen did this just happen or what" You say laughing while wrapping his ankle and helping him put his Nike flip flop on . "It happend last Tuesday " Devin said scratching his head looking up.  "Really that's so smart it's now it's gonna to take awhile to heal " You say laughing. "Hey Iam a grown man I can take the pain" Devin said confidently.  "Says the guy who's was just whining like a little baby " You say hitting his arm. "Whatever how long have you been working in Phoenix as the sun's physical therapy trainer " Devin says walking with you . "2 months" You say . "Have you seen the beautiful city of Phoenix yet " Devin says looking into your eyes again . "Why do you keep looking into my eyes Dev" You say blushing.  "Because I like you y/n and plus your not a rude physical therapy trainer your cool and laid back and funny " Devin said blushing. "Hey meet outside in the parking lot in 10 minutes Y/n " Devin said limping  the other way. "Ok do you need help" You yell. "I am ok I got it " He yelled back.
~10 mins later~
You were in the car with Devin heading to his secret spot . "This is a nice car I like the color of it " You say smiling. "Thanks painted it myself"Devin said smiling at you.  "You a lie Devin " You say laughing. The rest of the car ride you just talked and laughed.  Soon you arrived to the secret spot.  "And here it is Y/n what do you think " Devin said grabbing your hand.

"This is amazing Devin thanks for bringing me here" You say smiling

"This is amazing Devin thanks for bringing me here" You say smiling."No problem babe I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend y/n"Devin said nervously. "I would love too " You say smiling. You guys kissed and watched the sunset and even enjoyed a nice picnic. I guess being Devin Booker's physical therapy trainer has it's perks 😂😁.

                   The End 😁

NBA imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara