Important Author's Note

Wow.

So it has been one year since I last visited this website, and even longer since I updated any of my stories. Of course, I've still been writing since then, but it has mostly been on my AO3 page and my Tumblr account. (And yes, I'm still into Hetalia, for those of you wondering.) Don't get me wrong, I won't be nearly as active as I once was, but I would like to come back. The reason? Because I got a notification that there was someone reading and commenting on my work. Those of you who publish work will totally understand, but for those who are just readers, you have no idea how much of an impact a comment has on an author. Like I was totally planning on abandoning this account, but something changed because of those comments.

With that being said, things won't be exactly the same as they were before. My writing style has changed drastically since you last saw it, and my portrayal of the characters will be a bit different too. For one thing, I base my characterizations on the manga now, whereas before it was from the anime. Those of you who are familiar with both will know that the characters' personalities are quite different between the two sources, mostly because the anime is based on Himaruya's older work.

I also don't generally write a lot of humour anymore. Like none of my stories were ever full-on comedies, but my work is generally more serious (although not necessarily sad) than it once was.

If you came here for my old style of writing and fandom-typical characterizations, you probably will want to unfollow me because there will be quite a few changes ahead. However, I hope to become more active on here and provide more content. Hetalia is shrinking as a fandom, so I want to provide whatever support I can give. 

I don't know if I will be continuing this particular story or not. I don't really remember where I was going with it, so it will be difficult to make a smooth continuation. However, I will do my best to make the transition between styles as even as possible for you. Please let me know if there are any particular works you want me to focus on, or if you have any new ideas for future works. Thank you.