Bucky Barnes

I look at him from cross the crowded huge room his metal arm shines as the moonlight hits it. he's wearing a black silk dress shirt with the collar opening showing some of his chest and dark blue jeans that hugs his thighs perfectly he spots my gaze I blush and look away back to my drink biting my lip nervously. "what are you doing here alone, for" Natasha's voice make me jump a little "ah nothing I want to be" I stated swirling my stick that's in my drink "your just waiting for him aren't you" I shrug she shakes her head. "why don't you go to him, Y/N/N take charge don't wait" I shake my head no get up leaving my drink behind to outside leaning against the railing looking out onto the city below the tower, it's so beautiful tonight i live in this tower with the avengers and it never gets old watching the city at night it's a living city so it's always beautiful. "beautiful isn't" Buckys voice startles me making me jump "yeah it is" I replied looking at him, he looks so handsome in the moonlight it's nice, I look back to the scenery in front of me "can I join your company?" He asked.

   I nod smiling he stand beside me looking as well "you know before the war it use to be like this so I like to look out now and remember the old times, it's amazing" he stated. I nod in response, I've had a crush on this man sense he came here he was so nice and still is that's what makes me weak even when the world tortured him he tries to save it or he has a kind and loving heart and Jesus he attractive. I smile to myself shaking my head "what you thinking, Y/N" he rolls my name on his tongue, it now then ever, "you" I replied looking at him he smirks moving closer to me "what about me" Bucky bites his lip. "how amazingly handsome you look tonight" Bucky smiles then walking in front of me leaning toward and leaning his hands on the railing making us face to face inches away from each other. Bucky searches my eyes "I can't take anymore" Bucky whispered then clashes his lips to mine taking me by surprise but slowly.

   I joined the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. Bucky wraps his arms around my waist bring me closer bring flash against his muscular body making me moan Bucky bites my lip making moan louder he moves so my ass is against the railing. He then slides his hand down and grabs my dress and hypes it up my thigh his skin touches me I hum in response grabbing the back of my knee and moves it up to his hip and grinds into me making me gasp. Bucky kisses down my jawline to my neck biting and sucking my neck hitting my sweet spot he kisses down my shoulder and nips it making me moan softly "I want to ravish you on that desk in there but I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to" Bucky pants against my skin "Do it" I pant back.

    Bucky picks me up walking us into the office next to us while continue to kiss me we get to the desk and he lays me down grabbing my panties and slides them down my legs and take them off me. Bucky slides his hands up my hips to my breast squeezing them gently I moan softly Bucky moves my top down so my breast are released from my dress. he leans down and puts my nipple in his mouth feeling it down there I gasp as he pays attention to the other one with his hand pinching it my back arches at the contact. "ah Bucky" I moan sliding my fingers into his long brown hair tugging a little. Bucky groans and vibrates all through my body he then moves down my body to in between my legs putting my feet on his shoulders and kisses my inner thighs. I moan softly he moves to there teasing my folds with his tongue not going to where I need him the most "Oh Bucky please" I whimper Bucky stops I whimper once more. "what do you want baby" he stated in a husky tone Bucky slides two metal fingers inside me "you, please Bucky" I moan loudly arching my back.

    he pulls out of me stands unbuttons his jeans grabbing both of his pants and boxers and pulls them down to his ankles he looks through the desk seeing if there's any condoms he does in puts it on. I stare at his member, he's large and long how is that going to fit inside me, "like what you see" he smirks I bite my lip sit up and wrap my arms around his neck and kissing hard. Bucky lines up with my entrance and with our warning he thrusts inside I mouth loudly into his mouth Bucky slides his tongue in my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance he starts to move i moan and lay back, Jesus. "f-fuck Bucky" I groan I host my legs up to the desk but Bucky grabs my ankles and move them to over his shoulders and starts to go even faster "ah fuck" he moans, fuck that's sexy.

   I push him off me an do stand turn us around so now he's on the desk I'm startling him. he starts me again we groan at the same time I start to move and he meets my thrusts I hold on to his chest to keep balance so I don't fall off. I can feel my orgasm rising deep down inside as the pleasure increases and I can feel Bucky close because his grunts and moans are getting a little louder. Bucky slides his hands up my hips to my rib-cage to my bare breast my head falls back. Bucky sits up and hugs my waist going faster hitting my g-spot "ah" I moan "let go cum for me I'm so close" he moans and his words break me I let go my orgasm rips through I moan. Bucky's name loudly my undoing is his groaning out my name filling up the condom with his seed we hold on to each other until we come down from our highs.

   "I've wanted to make love you sense I met you,... Y/N I like you, I've liked you sense then" Bucky pants I lift up my head from his shoulder and smile down at him. "I feel the same way" Bucky gently pulls out of me and takes the condom off ties it and throw it in the trash. he looks at me smiling back at me " I was just shy to tell you" I stated Bucky nods moving a strand of hair behind my ear then kissing me "be mine" he whispers leaning his forehead on mine "okay I'll be yours tonight and every night that comes".