Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

Chris' POV:

Lucy's mum was devastated. Tears were trickling down her sunken cheeks.

"Please, please bring justice to Lucy. She had a whole life ahead of her and now, it's gone..." Lucy's mum said as she tried to remain calm.

"We'll do our best. Right now I'm going to ask you some questions."

"Did Lucy inform you about where she was going yesterday?" I asked Lucy's mum.

"She told me that she might be home late because she was going somewhere. I asked her where she was going to. She said she was going to the Sunset Mall."

"Do you think Lucy had any enemies?"

"I doubt so."

"Where were you yesterday around 10-11 PM?"

"I was at home, with Emma and my husband."

I asked her a few more questions, then told her to check the sheet of paper that had everything she said written on it.

She checked it through and signed it. I thanked her and we left the interview room.

When we were outside, I saw Cynthia with Emma. Lucy's dad was there too.

We told them that they could leave and if we needed more information from them, we would call them back to the police station.

Cynthia's POV:

Lucy's family just left. We were now about to discuss the information that we obtained.

"Lucy's mum said that Lucy had gone to Sunset Mall on the day that she was killed," Chris said.

"Emma told me that Lucy liked to go to a cafe in Sunset Mall. Maybe we would get some clues if we went there to investigate," I said, eager to solve the crime soon. Chris and the other officers agreed.

After discussing the rest of the information, we headed to Sunset Mall.

-at Sunset Mall-

"There are three cafes here. Now we have to find out which cafe Lucy goes to a lot," I said to the rest of officers.

We decided to split up. Two officers, John and May went to the cafe on level one, Chris went to the cafe on the second level which was in a library. And i went to the cafe on the third level, Sunset Cafe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------