Chapter 1- Dorms

🥔Funneh's POV🥔

"Funneh!! WAKE UP!" Gold my best friend said.

I woke up knowing it was just a dream because Gold wasn't my roommate this year. This year it was a guy named Alec. My parents told me that this year I'd get to go to Yandere High and then somewhere else. Well back to Alec, he was kinda cute but I didn't really liked him.He had red hair, red eyes, and a six pack.

(Author Chan... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Author chan " Umm I'm weird..")

I went into the shower and of course showered. I brushed my teeth and rushed to my room to put my school uniform.

(Uniform *cough cough*)

I grabbed my bag and rushed to the school to see Gold.

"So who's your roommate?" I asked
"A really cute guy named Prince" Gold answers while blushing.

I giggled and Gold just walked l the way blushing. She was still probably thinking about him.

(Class period brought by the weirdness of author Chan)

"Good morning class. I want you all to introduce yourselfs." Said the teacher

As everyone went by I waited for my turn to arrive. When it arrive I stood up and went to the front of the class. I could see two guys blushing red hot.

"Wassup. I'm Funneh and I love playing video games. My best friend is Gold. I love food and I am. A. Potato.... Well hope I get to meet all of you amazing peeps." I smiled and walked back to my desk

(School over by cute puppies!)

I ran to Gold's dorm and we waited so Rainbow, Draco, and Lunar. Our childhood friends could record a video with us.

When the video was over Lunar said she'd start the thumbnail. Gold said she'd edit audio. Rainbow edited the rest and Draco and me looked for new video ideas. We logged off and Gold and I changed to go for a walk.

 We logged off and Gold and I changed to go for a walk

(Gold's outfit)

(Funneh's outfit)

(Funneh's outfit)