Chapter 8

Daxton

Keaton is standing in my boat, waving his hand as he signal me to go further down. I drove the truck further down and unattached the bar, watching Keaton start the boat. Done. Now I just have to grab my beautiful woman and my kid.

Rus and Abel strolling down from the food stall, arming with bags of chips and ice cream. Abel threw her head back, laughing at whatever Rus was telling her. She slapped Rus arm playfully and throw him the bag of chips.

What a sight.

I climbed down from the truck, smiling at the two of them. It's surprising that Rus got along well with Abel. I dated a few woman before Abel, brought them home and Rus wasn't really happy with them. Hell, I wasn't as comfortable as I am with Abel. She has the tendency to make people feel attached to her.

"Yo, hurry your ass up!" Keaton raised his voice at them. Abel and Rus burst out laughing, jogged toward us. I grabbed Abel and kissed her, earning a moan from her, "Dax..."

"Ew," Rus said to Keaton, "Looking at my dad making out it's like watching old couple having sex. I don't even know why they are not together yet,"

Keaton laughed, punched Rus arm, "Dude! Does this mean you are okay with your dad having sex?"

Rus groaned, throwing the rope at Keaton, "Dude!"

Abel broke off the kiss, glared at them, "Shut up, the both of you."

I chuckled, grabbing her waist and carried her up to the boat. She looked so excited in her black bikini and small board shorts. If only I can take it all off from her... Abel seems to know what I was thinking; she smacked the back of my head and whispered in my ears, "If you behave, we might do it tonight,"

I groaned, slapping her bum, "You are such a tease," She swayed her butt, heading to the end of the boat, joining Rus and helping him to tie the rope to the boat. It's Sunday today so we decided to do some water activities. It was actually boys' out but since Keaton and Rus asked Abel along, I was more than happy to bring her with us.

Keaton throws me a look, "Dude, control yourself, will you?"

I put my hands out, "No promises," Keaton rolled his eyes and steered the boat to the middle so that we can throw the board out.

He flashed an okay sign to Rus. Abel stood up, clearly way too excited for it, "Can I do it first?"

I nodded, threw a life-jacket to her. She buckled up easily without any of our help, Keaton raised his eyebrow in amazement, "You do know how to surf right?"

Abel rolled her eyes at him and crossed to the end of the boat as if she had done it before. Actually, let me rephrased that. Cain and Aden told me about Abel's adventures all over the world so I'm not even surprised if she knows how to surf. Damn, my girl.

She stepped onto the board easily and Rus passed her the rope. She looked at Rus, smug, "Seriously, Rus? Let's make a bet, shall we?"

Rus rubbed his hands together, "Bring it on,"

"If I can stay on the board for three minutes, you have treat me coffee later."

Rus thought about it and shook hands with Abel to seal the deal, "I bet you'll fall from the board in a minute,"

Bad move, Rus, bad move. I shook my head and Keaton called out, "Let's go!"

Abel held onto the rope while Keaton created the waves then she threw the rope away and stood on the board, surfing through the waves and using her hand to steer. Damn. Rus dropped his jaw, "Dad! Why didn't you tell me she knows how to surf?"