26 - First Date

Hey guys! Chapter 26 everyone! Enjoy!

Previously on Dark Veins:

Petra almost fell backwards. "No way. He's my idol! He is so cool and awesome!"she gaped.

Lukas chuckled.

"So that explains how you were able to beat us. That doesn't explain how you were able to use a bow and a sword."he said, staring at Jesse.

"My mom. She's the reason how I'm able to wield every weapon out there."she said.

"How?"Lukas and Petra asked in unison.

Jesse smirked. "Because she's the Goddess of Weaponry."Jesse said, causing Lukas and Petra to gape.

(No one's POV)

"Sir, May I ask, why we are hunting her down?"asked a Warrior.

His boss swiveled his chair around. His white eyes glaring into the warrior as he stood up.

"Because I need to know where she is! Isa was a fool, she left me for Soren."Herobrine said, taking a picture of him meeting Isa for the first time.

"Your job, is to find Isa and Soren's daughter and bring her to me!"Herobrine told the warrior.

"Of course sir."he said, bowing.

Herobrine smirked evilly. "Good. Don't fail me Buttons."he told the sliver haired warrior with button-like eyes.

Buttons nodded. "I shall not disappoint you boss."he said, using yarn to leave.

"I will find you Jessica, sooner or later, I'll have you in my hands." Herobrine have an evil laugh.

——————————-

"Well, that was utterly useless."Petra grumbled to herself.

"Remember that saying PAMA had "You will be made useful."?"Lukas asked aloud, remembering the time with PAMA.

Petra shivered. "Don't remind me."she muttered.

"What's PAMA?"asked the voice of Xara as she walked over to her son and his friend.

Lukas glanced at Petra before a voice he loved hearing interrupted him.

"It's just a talking computer that our friend Harper made who controlled an entire into slaves. He was generated by the Redstone Heart which I tore off before Lukas attacked me. I saved him and he was heavy but I managed to get the two of us up."Jesse explained, blushing at the last part.

Lukas's face turned red when he heard the last part. Petra saw his face and Jesse's face as she laughed her head off. Xara smiled, she was glad her son was happy.

"So, when can I start planning a wedding?"Petra asked.

"Petra shut up."Lukas growled.

Petra laughed. "Nope, sorry Lukas. I can't not when it comes down to my favorite ship!"she said.

Xara then remembered something. "Oh! That reminds me. I have something for you son."she told Lukas as she went over to a chest.