1

" y/n-ah!~~ Wake up,you don't want to be late on your first day school!"

Dad exclaimed  from downstairs.I came down with my new uniform and a headband on my wrist.

"You've grown this big and still don't know how to tie your hair?"

I just grinned and let dad tie my hair.

"I'm already late! bye! Love you!"

I kiss dad's cheek and walk to school.
———————
I walked around the school to find the school office.

"Ouchh!"

Suddenly I bumped into someone and fell down.

"Yah! Where did you-"

he stop after look at me.

"y-y/n-ssi?" He call my name.

I look confused.

"T-Taehyung?" He nodded in excitement.

He help me up check me up. "Yah,why are you here? Eh,no. Where did you go all these days?" He start to ask me a lot of question.

"Before I answer it,can you show me the school office?" "Ahh,okay" we walked to the school office.

"So,let me ask again. Where did you go all these days?" He ask.

"My mom got transferred to UK so I have to follow her but recently my dad opened a cafe so I decided to come back here" I stated and he nodded.

I enter the school office to register myself. I come out looking to the new timetable and saw Taehyung was waiting for me.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to go to class?" I ask.

"You don't know where your class is,right?" I nodded slowly. "But don't worry, I can find it myself" I said.

He took the note from my hand and grabbed my hand. "Oh?You're from the same class as me." He said.
———————

•\ recess time /•

I'm on my way to go to library when someone grabbed my wrist. "Ah,you don't have to grab my hand each time you want me to follow you" I said massaging my wrist.

"Mianhae,But there's a lot of people who want to see you."

I walk to a table where his are at it.

"Remember him?" Taehyung smirk to me.

"Jungkookieeeee!!!" I exclaimed and hug him. "Wahhhh...My boy is all grown up!"

"Noona,where did you go all these days? I miss you so much" He pout his mouth. I was about to answer when a guy call my name.

"y/n-ah,I was the one who take care of you when you sick but you approach him first? Wahhhh, I can't believe you" Jin said.

"Mianhae...But I like my boy better." I grinned to him.

"But one thing you have to know is I MISS YOU SO MUCHH" I said. 

"We know that" Suga smirked.

———————
I was focus on what Ms.Jung teach in front but I notice something. I saw a girl staring at me.

"Oppa,who is she?" I ask Taehyung.

"Ouhh,that's Tzuyu,remember?" He stopped writing.

"Tzuyu? Who is she?" I ask

"Remember the girl that save you from bullies? She is Tzuyu" he replied.

"Ouhh.. the girl that live 3 house beside us!" I whispered and he nodded.