The Heart x The Strawhat Pirates (LEMON)

Idk after reading other lemons I wanted to make some myself. Also I'm making two more one with Shanks and another with Ace ° ͜ʖ ͡°)because these three are just so fucking hot.
I will maybe one each for the monster trios, Mihawk, Probs ASL too. I mean well most of my published books are smuts anyways.

(Clothing/Weapon) (Love RWBY any RWBY fans?)
-Minus the cat ears

(Clothing/Weapon) (Love RWBY any RWBY fans?) -Minus the cat ears

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hey you guys!!!"I shout seeing some of my crew members on the sunny from Ace's skiff as a thank you for saving his life back at the Marineford. I told him it was a perfect chance to give back to Luffy for saving me plenty of times.

I had been with the whitebeard pirates for two years which was so much fun. They helped me get stronger even though they were still in pain about losing pops. Especially Marco, Thatch, Vista and Ace who took it worse.

Sometimes I'd go through all my efforts and time to cheer them up which worked. Also the Red haired pirates would meet up and celebrate with us.

I dueled with Shanks who ended the war with one arm which I am really impressed. He told me he lost it while saving Luffy's life

I found it strange yet hilarious how we were having a casual conversation in the middle of our duel. I ended up with a scar to my left eye but both of my eyes work fine though and one under my right eye like Luffy but his is on the left.

It's okay though in return I gave him one on his fine as chest and a fist of love a saying that Luffy's grandpa says. Shanks and I became good friends and formed being Allies.

Those two years were great fun, it had helped loosen some stress for everyone but sadly I had to get back to my Nakama's that I've missed so much.

I've been a strawhat since the start I was Luffy's second crew member. He and Zoro defended me when I was being basically abused by nearly my hometown for my step dad.

Just like Ace that's why I saved him was because he reminded me of myself when I was younger with jugdgemental, hypocrital, Jealous people treating him like shit for having a legendary father. Hell my dad was legendary as well. I saw Ace as my own brother and Luffy. He also saw me as his sister.

My stepdad was an infamous pirate with a 10,000,000,000 bounty for alot of crimes which I'm damn proud of. Shanks said he met him before they celebrated a lot of times.

Even Luffy's dad Monkey D. Dragon knew him personally. My stepdad basically were friends with a lot of pirates like Brook's crew from before, Gol D. Rogers and whitebeard.

Such a small world isn't it?

Though he was executed when I was a kid after Roger. His name was (S/L/N) D. (S/D/N). It tore me when my mum died of sickness he was what helped me through those years. I never met my real dad because he was executed when I was born.