"Bye, be sexy and flirty!" She yelled.

I shut the door and stood by my door. The elevator opened and Seb walked out.

"Hey," I greeted.

"What was with the phone call?" He asked.

I walked up close to him.

"Neymar," I whispered.

"Ohh!" He exclaimed.

"Let's go," I said.

We were about to walk into the elevator then Neymar walked in as well. Seb put his arm around me.

"Hey Seb," he greeted.

"Sup," Seb replied.

Sebastian started to kiss my cheek.

"Seb," I giggled.

He continued to do that. I put my arms around his neck. Neymar awkwardly looked the other way.

"Rina," he smiled.

"You're so cute," I giggled.

The elevator opened and he grabbed my hand we walked out of the hotel. We walked to Sebastian's car. I hopped in the passenger seat.

"That was so awkward!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know," he agreed.

He put his key in the hole and turned the ignition on. He stepped on the gas pedal and zoomed over to the stadium.

Sebastian parked his car in the parking lot. I hopped out. We were waiting for Neymar's car to drive in. I was leaning against the cars hood, and Sebastian against me. Neymar's car drove to a parking spot. Sebastian started to play with my hair.

"Uh, kat-Katerina, we are getting late, we should go," he said.

"Okay!" I replied.

I gave Sebastian a tight hug.

"Bye babe, I'll text you," I cooed.

"Don't forget," he smiled.

He got in his car and drove into the streets. I was walking into the stadium. Neymar was behind me. I was purposely swaying my hips. The guys were warming up, by running in circles.

"Hi guys!" I exclaimed.

They waved their hand at me. I sat on the bleachers.

"Hey Lèon," I greeted.

"Hello Katerina," he replied. Stern as always.

"You've been acting strange this past few days," he commented.

"Me? No," I said.

"Alright, I've been seeing changed in your behaviour," he said.

"Huddle up guys!" Scolari yelled.

We ran to coach. We were formed into a circular shape.

"Our next game is against chile. They may seem weak, but I have noticed, they are getting stronger and stronger," he said.

They nodded their heads, listening intently. Neymar was looking over at me. I looked at him and he quickly looked away.

"I want you guys to work hard and be determined," he finished off.

"And...come on guys, you know my motto," I interjected.

"Kick butt brazil!" They chuckled.

"That's right, boys!" I yelled.