The Ferret and a friend

Hermione sat down with Pansy in a coffee slash pub place down the street. There Pansy explained what she has always wanted from a wedding and through drinks, talk, and laughter Hermione and Pansy became good friends. When Pansy refused to let Hermione pay the bill, Hermione agreed and they both were walking out the place when they saw Draco and Harry drinking butter beer together. "What are you two doing together?" Hermione asked Draco. " Harry is having trouble with his marriage." Draco answered abruptly. " Why are you and Pansy together?" Draco asked. "We are friends." Pansy answered a bit harshly. Harry opened his mouth and said " All lies, Draco met me at work and then when he asked me why I was stuck with Weaselette, when I've been friends with you, then I said I love Hermione as a friend. Then he asked me who I thought was prettier, and obviously I would say Gin, Hermione I can't insult my wife. Then the guy tackled me, and said Weaselette's brother cheated on you, and Hermione needs friends at the moment. He also told me to stop kissing up to my wife and go teach the other Weasley a lesson. Then when he saw the bruise he gave me he decided to take me for butterbeer. The guy is really protective of you." Draco was now beet red, and he started to walk out of the pub when Hermione stopped him. "Why do you care so much for me?" Hermione asked. " I felt like I was a jerk this morning, and I want to be friends Hermione. Hermione looked at him carefully before she nodded a yes and it was set, they would be civilized to each other. The ferret was now a friend.