My Sister My Sister

Shawn P.O.V

I just finished basketball practice, coach worked us hard today because we have a big game in two days. I was just getting ready to call when Naomi stepped in front of me. Then she started talking as usual.

Naomi- Shawnie Poo when do you want me to come over to your house.

Shawn- Never Naomi I want nothing to do with you.

Naomi- I still love you and I know you love me too, give me one more chance.

Shawn- No way Faith Evans, you didn't love me when you cheated on me.

Naomi- I'm sorry

Just as Naomi was about to say something else then my older sister Nicole came up to us. Nicole is a talent manager and she's also my manager, she's the only one in my family who knows about me modeling.

Nicole-Naomi leave my brother alone before I put those pom poms where the sun doesn't shine.

Naomi- Whatever Nicole, and Keith don't just stand there posing with the ball actually shot it.

Keith- Naomi try not to cheer your way into another guys pants.

After that Nicole and I drove to my place to. Comes we got to the house my had some business to go over.

Nicole- How are you doing? How was the beach photo shoot?

Shawn- I've been doing good when it comes to balancing out basketball and modeling. The photo shoot was amazing, I met this wonderful girl her name is Melanie

Nicole- Ok Little Bro I see you, you can invite her to my house party. I wanted to let you know I booked a shoot for you, it for Seventeen magazine.

Shawn-Thanks Sis, just let me know when and where and I will be there.

Nicole-Well I'm go I love you Shaw

Shawn- I love you too Nick

After Nicole left I called Melanie and invited her to the house party and she said yes. She also asked if she could invite her friend Dionne, I told her yes and I have a friend for Dionne. We said are goodbyes and I went to sleep.