Part 11

Sam Pov

After getting back home I rush to my room and start planning on how I'm gonna get Colby back. I sit and think of what to get him and maybe have a reservation somewhere to take him dinner make it all about him. I smile at the thought and go to my laptop and search for some romantic restaurants to take Colby at. I found a few they are little expensive but it'll be worth it. I type away on it on having it ready for tomorrow. I finish typing and have it all set up ready in a few days. 

Few days later

I knock on Colby's door and look in and he was on sitting on his bed on his phone. He sees me and takes out his ear buds "Hey Sam?" I smile "Hey Colby I got a surprise for you". "Oh what is it?" I laugh "I'm not telling it's a surprise. But I'm gonna have you pack because we are gonna stay there for a few days". "Okay, right now?" Colby asks "Yeah, right now I'm gonna go put my stuff on my car"

"Why can't we go on my car?" Colby asks

"Because...we just can't" I say and leave closing his door and heading back to my room. Getting my stuff and heading to my car and loading it in my trunk. I go back inside and wait inside just playing games on my phone. "Hey Sam I got my stuff and I'm ready" I get off my phone and hear him coming downstairs I smile "Here I'll get that" I grab his suitcase and walk outside "You didn't have to do that Sam I could've carried it" he says. "I know but I wanted to be nice" I say putting Colby's stuff in the trunk. I close it and walk to the driver seat and Colby in shotgun. I start the car and start leaving. "I'll text everyone that we are gonna be away for a few days" I say to Colby 

"Okay" he says and turns on the radio and starts listening to music. I drive "This maybe a while so I brought a pillow for you I look back real quick and grab the pillow from the back seat and hand it to him. "Oh thanks Sam but I don't need it now so" he puts it back I nod "Okay" 

Skip a bit

 I look over and Colby is on his phone playing game. I smile and see that we need to get more gas I see a gas station not far "We're gonna make a stop we need more gas in the car". "Okay" Colby says "I needed to go bathroom anyway" I pull in and stop the car and give the guy money to put gas in the car and Colby and I already heading inside the store. I leave and look around the store for little snack to maybe us to eat and Colby leaves to back to the bathrooms. I starts grabbing snacks for us 

Colby Pov 

I leave the bathroom and I start walking around to find something to eat. I was looking at the candy aisle I bend to get a candy and I feel something on my butt. I turn around real quickly and look and to see it was a guy. "Oh sorry" he smiles at me but it was those creepy smiles so I look at him and I start walking away I start walking around the store to see I see Sam. as I walk around to the next I seen at the corner of my eye I see the same man following me. I see Sam he is paying so I walk over quickly and stand next to him he looks at me and smiles "Hey Colby you ready?" I nod quick and I try to look back without making it obvious and I see the man standing watching us. I look away and Sam pays and grabs the bag and we head out as we turned around the man was gone. I sigh with relief as we head outside back to Sam's car. I get in quickly and shut the door fast. 

"Colby you alright?" Sam asks me, I nod "Yeah I'm fine" I say and lay back "I just need some sleep" I grab the pillow and lean against the window and close my eyes. Just happy to be away from the man. 

Sam Pov

 I look at Colby and he is asleep. I smile we are almost close to the place where we was gonna stay at. 

A/N: Bello hey its me a lazy writer who is picky and can't spell right. I hope you guys liked this chapter probably not ...anyway will try to update on other books today mkay bye oh yeah sorry for the bunch on errors in this chapter