He looked at his phone. “7: 15” They both laughed. “We might as well take our time.” He smiled and swung their hands.

When they got back to the house, everyone had already eaten dinner and dispersed. As Avery ate, Rydel sat next to her. “Oh, don't you love it?” She questioned dreamily.

Avery nodded, and sighed. “I can definitely get used to this.”

“Mom?!” A female voice called through the house, the door slamming behind her.

“Aunt Mary!!” Rydel squealed and ran up to the woman.

“Rydel!” She wrapped her arms around her niece. “When did you guys get in?”

“This morning.” Rydel replied, looking at the little boy who was in Mary's arms. “Oh, Bauer has gotten so big.” She beamed.

Mary looked at Avery. “Who are you?” She questioned.

“I'm Avery.” She replied, nervous.

“She's Rocky's girlfriend.” Rydel said tauntingly.

“Oh, and where are my nephews?” Mary questioned.

“Well, your favorite one is right here.” Ryland said, giving her a hug and a kiss.

“Please, I am aunt Mary's favorite.” Riker smirked as he greeted his aunt.

“Wocky!” Bauer shouted.

“Bauer!” Rocky beamed when he saw his cousin. He pulled the little boy from Mary. He smiled even brighter when Avery came up to his side and started to play with Bauer.

~~~

The next morning, Avery was up before everybody. She quietly rolled out of the bed, only to cause Rydel to wake up. “Sunny? What time is it?” She moaned.

“Go back to bed Delly.” Avery whispered, Rydel didn't argue and quickly fell back asleep. Avery make her way down the stairs. She made a pot of coffee, and walked out to the swing on the deck.

Avery was startled when Aunt Mary sat down next to her half an hour later, drinking a cup of coffee. “Morning.”

“Good morning Mary.” Avery replied nervously.

The aunt shifted her body to see Avery. “Tell me a little about yourself. Sunny right?”

Avery smiled in relief. “Yeah, everybody calls me Sunny. Um, I just turned seventeen. I am from Chicago, but I moves to California in the spring. And I am an actress.”

“That's how you met Rocky?” Mary questioned.

Avery smirked. “Well, kinda, we met at Target. Cereal aisle.” Mary's eyebrow raised in curiosity. “Long story short, I couldn't reach something on the top shelf, Rocky, who was standing standing next to me, laughed at me.” Avery thinking fondly of the memory, her voice was soft. “But than he reached over and helped me.”

“Aww, that's cute.” The aunt beamed. “How long have you two been dating?”

“Um, about two months now.” Avery smiled.

“I am glad he brought you.” Mary slipped her coffee. “I can tell you make him happy.”

Avery softly smiled to herself. “He make me happy too.”

~~~

“Rocky, you need to get up.” Avery whispered into Rocky's ear after almost everybody was up.

“No.” He moaned. She slipped into the bed with him. Avery laid next to him, memorizing the little features of his face. Rocky gently wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.