Rocky nodded. “Papa, Grandma. This is my girlfriend Avery Mason. Sunny, these are my grandparents.”

Avery stuck out her hand, but the woman pulled her in for a hug. “Why, aren't you on Ross' show?” She exclaimed when she got a good look at Avery's face.

“Yes. That's actually how me and Rocky met.” Avery explained.

“Well, technically we met in the cereal aisle.” Rocky muttered next to her.

Papa Lynch chuckled. “Well, Avery we are happy that you could come. Please make yourself at home.” He gave her a friendly hug. “Now, you kids go and have fun.”

As they walked away, Rocky slipped his hands into Avery's. “I like them.” Avery smiled.

“I'm glad.” Rocky grinned and sat them down on the couch.

Suddenly the front door swung open, and several little kids came running in. Avery turned to Rocky. “Those are some of my cousins.” He explained.

A little girl came up the couple. “Rocky!” She beamed.

“Beauty!” Rocky smiled as he picked up the little girl and pull her on his lap.

“Who are you?” Beauty questioned, looking at Avery.

“Beauty, this is Avery my girlfriend.” He explained.

“Hi.” Avery smiled. But before anything else could be said, a swarm of little boys came up to Rocky.

“Hockey!” They begged, pulling at his arm. Avery saw that they already got Riker, Ross, and Ryland.

Rocky looked at Avery and bit his lip. “Go!” She waved her hand. He put Beauty on the couch, and left with the other guys.

Avery looked at Beauty. “You're pretty.” The little girl said, than walked away to find Rydel.

~~~

“So, what do you think?” Rocky asked, hours later as they strolled down the street hand in hand, away from everybody else.

“It's pretty.” Avery stated. “Riker was right. You guys do have a big family.” She smirk.

“And there is more.” Rocky said. “I know it's a lot, and I'm sorry.”

Avery looked at Rocky. “Rock, I come from a big family. I think I can handle it.”

Rocky smirked. A car slowed down, driving next to the couple, and the window rolled down. “Rocky, is that you?” The driver asked.

“Hey!” Rocky great the guy. “How are you?”

“Good. What are you doing in town? R5 have another concert?” The guy questioned. Than he looked at Avery. “And who is this beautiful woman?”

“Oh. Adam, this is Avery, my girlfriend. Avery, this used to be my partner in crime back in the day.” Rocky beamed. He turned to his friend. “No concerts this time. Boston's getting married.” He explained.

“That's awesome man. I got to get going, but hit me up, we should hang out soon.” Adam said.

Rocky nodded his hand. “Yeah, totally.”

After they exchanged info, the car sped off into the horizon. “You're famous here.” Avery smirked as they started to walk again. Rocky smirked to himself.

“We should head back. Grandma likes to have dinner at seven on the dot.” Rocky explained as they turned around.

“What time is it now?” Avery questioned.