RUFESCENT HUES

EMPYREAN INFERNO( HEARTS DROOLING ICHOR )

EMPYREAN INFERNO
( HEARTS DROOLING ICHOR )

SOAKED IN THE DEVIL'S BLOOD

A BOY UNABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT
THE EVIL HAND OF HIS MAKER

TELL ME AGAIN,
WHERE ARE YOUR SAVIOURS NOW?

━ MISSING
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀PIECES ; 1983

mystified whispers come and go. telling you things of the life after death – the scorching vermillion flames which smoulder you whole without regret. watch out for the spikes that stick out from the walls like thorns of a scarlet rose, they don't bite, but one prick sends the firestorm into your veins – you'll be torrefied through and through.

scream for us, child.
we live to torture.

and as the last souls squirm out of the bodies they once used as cocoons, the devil...no his son wraps his black talons soaked in marmalade around the phantom, smiling eerily with the knowledge of what was to come.

happy endings simply didn't exist in a place where the demons ate sandwiches filled with the guts of children, using their bijou bones as toothpicks to clean their solar plexus besmeared gnashers.

there is no escape,
this is home now.

LOVE, STARBOYZ
xxiii.v.xviii – xxxx

WEEP FOR MY BOYS ( PLEASE ) THEY ONLY WANTED LOVE, NOT RUIN.

A BLOOD DRENCHED ROMANCE
SICKLY EMITTED THROUGH THE EYES
OF ONE DEVILBOY AND HIS GOLDEN MOONLIGHT PRINCE.

© STARBOYZ — 2018

note. ngl idk wtf i just wrote, i've got zilch on how this mess of an intro will sprout into a well formed story that'll be enjoyable to read. i'm gonna just write whatever comes to my mind (god forbid i get writer's block) and cross my fingers it makes sense to you as much as it does to me (we'll both be as confused). dedicated to. everyone that has told me i should write something, all the wonderful (really fcking talented) writers on here that i aspire to become one day, and all the strays that somehow wind up here. warning. a bloody mess, self inflicting pain (self destructive characters), foolish decisions, love (if you can call it that) making, and just...death, dude.

PLEASE ENJOY!