Tastes Like Honey

Murdoc looked so desperate. He was sweating aggressively and was grinding his ass against 2D's upper torso. "Mmm, come on, love. Fuck me with this." He gave 2D the vibrating dildo. 2D didn't hesitate to stick it in. He didn't even need lube, because Murdoc's hole was already sopping wet. Probably because he was playing with himself before this. 2D turned the vibration setting on high, and pushed the massive dildo in as far as he could  possibly fit. "Oh, fuck, it's so big!" Murdoc moaned desperately. "Mm, I...I..." Murdoc didn't finish his sentence. 2D then felt a wetness dripping onto his lower torso. It wasn't cum. It was too watery. "Muds, wot's that...?" 2D asked. He couldn't see because Murdoc's ass was stuffed towards his face. Murdoc was laughing a little. "Heh...sorry, I couldn't wait any longer." He blushed. He pissed on 2D's torso. It was still coming out. "I waited all morning for this." He said, turning around to 2D. He then stuffed his dick into 2D's mouth, while pissing. 2D was basically gurgling on it. "Mmmph!" He couldn't speak. He was being choked by piss and a cock. When Murdoc was done, he pulled out of his mouth. Then he stuffed his used dildo in 2D's mouth, and left him on the bed. He got up to pull up his pants and put his shirt back on. "Bye, fuckface. I gotta go downstairs for breakfast. Looks like yew already had yours, hawhaw." Murdoc said as he left the room.