Stage Time

Finally, they were out on the stage. The crowd was booming and cheering loudly. Cameras were flashing and people went crazy. Noodle smiled and jumped and waved at the crowd to everyone across the giant room. Russel was getting his drumsticks ready. Murdoc was tuning his electric bass guitar. And 2D was just staring at Murdoc's ass the whole time. "Hello, America! I'm Murdoc Niccals, and we're Gorillaz. We're glad yew lot could make it tonight. None of this would be possible without yew!" He said, acting nicer than usual. After a minute or so, they began their first track of the night; 'Re-Hash!' The music kicked in and 2D was beginning to sing. Unfortunately, he could hardly focus on the lyrics, because he was too distracted by Murdoc. He noticed that Murdoc was purposely trying to seduce him, by wearing underwear that was tighter than usual, and looking back at him a few times. 'It's the sweet sensation, over...uh, dub. I wanna situation that...we, uh...don't wanna...stop..." He kept messing up the words. The crowd seemed a bit disappointed already. Time went on and on. Some songs went good, but most were bad because he couldn't focus. The concert ended. People were still cheering but you could tell they were much more excited in the beginning. Time went on again and the final person left. The curtains opened again, and the members went backstage to discuss tonight...

2doc - Abuse Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें