Chapter One - Gods MoshPit

On A Lonely Summer Day I Am Sitting On My Porch EnJoying A Nice Summer Popsicle. "Hm...I Want To Go To Church Today." I Thought To MySelf. I Finish My Popsicle And Prepare To Go To Church.

I Get Dressed In My Nice Summer Dress My Daughters Niece Bought Me. Its Covered In FLowers And Is AlSo PInk.

I Get InSide Of My Gray Car And STart Driving To Church. I Begin To Think About My Dead Husband. I Was Going To Divorce HIm AnyWay, Men Dont Deserve My AttentIOn. I Ponder THe State Of My Great GrAndDaughter. She Has Four Kids, I Think. Probably. They Might Be Very Irresponsible Degenerates, I Can Only Hope They KNow. I Hope Deborah Isnt At Church TOday. Her Casserole Isnt Very Good.

I Finally Arrive At Church. The Light Billows THrough The Window BeautiFully. Jesus Looks Very Nice ToDay. The Pope Is Handing Out The Communion Wafers. I Sit At The Organ And Begin To Play A Tune. The Organ Is Not Very Nice, It Is Quite Slimy. My Fingers CanNot Properlly GLide AcCross The Keys. I Begin Playing Happy Birthday, Sloppily. After All, It IS Jesus' Birthday. SAnta Will Join Us In Celebrating Soon. The Wonderful Little Ants Begin Crawling From Theyre BEautiful Hole. The Pope IS Beginning THe Ceremony.

"█ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ██████ █ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ██ █ ████ ████████ ██ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ███ █ ███ ████ █████ ███ █ ███ ████ ████" Says The Pope, The Words Flying Off HIs Tongs Beautifully.

The Leaves Begin To Sprout From THe Walls, As The Ceremony Begins! THey Cover The BeautIFul Stain Glass WinDows, Shielding Us Of All OutSide InFluence. The Choir Sings A BeautIful Melody, While Their Eyes Begin To Grow. Soon, Their Bodies Are No Longer RecognizeAble. The Choir Is All Eyes. They Have BeCome One. The Ritual Is Working!