Cyrus York

Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

Hello lads and ladies! I'm learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?

I'm a remarkable kind of gal, who likes nothing more than Baking with the right person.

The first thing people usually notice about me is my down to earth personality, closly followed by my smashing lips. I'm the person for you, if you like a great lips and eyes, particularly combined with ample baby oil.

I work as a Chef, helping the public. This allows me to exercise my skills: patience and resourcefulness.

My life goals include:
Fall in love with you, become the best Chef I can be ,help all the the public in the world

If you're the right person for me, you'll be Intelligent and energetic. You won't be afraid to laugh and will have a healthy respect for Cooking.

My ideal date would involve Cooking in London with a Beautiful person by my side. While we're there, I admire your charming Cranium whilst feeling I'm the luckiest person on the planet.

Let me tell you about a funny thing that happened to me last week. I was just helping an elderly across the road when I was hit by a car. I needed three stitches. BOOM!

When you play The Game Of Love, you win or you die.

Light me fire, babe

Cyrus York

[ Face claim: Candice Swanepoel ]