2

"Hello? Hayun?" I woke to the sound of Marks voice at my door 

"Mark? How long was I asleep?" I asked

He chuckled," It's the next day. I was told to show you around so get dressed." 

"Okay Mark."

I climbed out of bed and went to my closet.

I also did my hair

I also did my hair. I always had a thing for crazy colors. 

I walked out and saw Mark.

"Lets go."

~school~

"Whoa~ It's huge~!" I said but then though

"That sounded like I was complimenting your dick..." I added

"I knew you were talking about the school." Jisung comes up next to me

They guide me to class and I introduce my self.

"I'm Heo Hayun, My talents are, Dancing and Art."I smiled

"Okay Hayun you can sit next to Wonho, please raise your hand."

I sat next to him and did my class work.

~Next class~

I walked into the class to see seven boys and some girls. I see them glare at me with hate. I sit down in a corner waiting for the teacher to get here. I walked to change into dance clothes.

After she got there she had every one dance and I was the last person

"Hayun. do you think you can dance?"

"Yeah, you got a pole?" 

I saw the boys eyes widen

"Yeah it's in the other dance room, let's go shall we?"

We walk into the next dance room and I see a pole in the middle of the room I walk to it and begin my dance.

Every one clapped when I was done and I smiled.

During lunch I sat at a really big table with Mark and Jisung thing is. there was 18  people at the table and they are all Marks friends. 

I'm having troubles remembering their names but  Jisung said he would help me.

~1 year later~

I was told to come to the club even though I was staying home from orders.  Boss told me that some rich kids wanted the best stripper for their 'birthday'. I told him i'd be there soon and hung up. 

I'm here, in the dressing room dressing into a teachers uniform or whatever.

I was talking to another stripper, Momo. She was like a sister to me and we carried on a conversation until security called me to go to the VIP room. I walked into the room and I see the boys...they are from my dance class.

I'm left in the room with boys so I grip the pole and ask,"So~ I heard there was a birthday boy~." I smiled licking my lips

"Jungkook, here is the birthday boy. We wanted him to have a good time." A blonde said

I walked over to the brunette who was Jungkook. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my waist. 

"Any thing you want? Like strip tease or lap dance, before we begin?" I asked

"I don't know. It's my first time." He said kinda shy

"Oh really? That's alright." I walk over to the pole gripping it. I swing around it before coming to a stop.

I take my tie off then my shirt. I look Jungkook in the eyes with a smirk.

I pretend to struggle with the zipper of my skirt,"Jungkook, care to help me?" The small boys eyes widen and so does the others. 

Jungkook motions for me to come to him. I do and I turn so He reach the zipper. Once her gets my skirt off I grab his hands and place them on my ass. He moves his hands around and the feeling causing a soft moan to leave my lips. 

"Kookie, I think it its about time I show you a nice show, eh?" 

??? Pov

She's from our school, I knew her by her voice. I told everyone but Jungkook because he has a crush on her.

"Jimin Stop fawning over her." I looked at Namjoon 

"Shut it Hyung." He rolled his eyes and watched the girl."

(i had to plus I though she was a good pole dancer~! and I cant describe how you strip...its complicated for me~!)