5.r u married??

Jk pov

I woke up in the morning.
Aah!! I screamed as my head hurts. I sit up. I looked down and saw me naked.
"Why am i-??oh shit!!!" A ray of yesterday's memory flash through my mind.

"What have I done??"

I walked to the shower. I talked to myself in shower.
What have u done,jk??? U r a cheater!!! Said the 👼

But noona also cheated ....she slept with so many men!! Said the 😈😈

I rubbed the thoughts and memories of yesterday started to come to my mind. Those kisses...her body...her smell...the way she moved...the feel I got when I touched... The way she moaned.
Her every inch ...me in her!!!

Hmmm~just thinking about it  turns me on.

What have she done to me!?? I thought I ve lost interest in girls. I have fucked so many girls as I was afuckboy in college. And Its my first time that I felt like this.
She is.. special'....

After the shower, I put on my clothes. The thought of me as a 'cheater' suddenly twirling around my head.

"Am I becoming like noona??I don't want to be like that!!"

I walked out of the room stressed. And what I saw was Abeer setting the table. She looked beautiful in my sweatshirt.it was always one of my dream to see my wife setting table for me. She looked at me with those blue eyes. And I froze at the moment.

She blushed alittle. And said softly. 'morning"

"Hmmm gud morning."I replied immediately

"Come eat" she said while setting the plates.

I sat on the chair. And she started to serve. I watched her serving. I wish if she was noona. I always serve her. She ve never Cooke d for me. She have never served or fed me.

She knocked of my thoughts " why arent u eating??don't u like it?? I Didn't know what u like... So I made this. If u don't like it,say something u like . I ll make it for u"

"No....I m eating"I grabbed the spoon and and started to eat.

She watched me eating. Suddenly tears started to drop from my eyes. She looked at me surprised.

"Is it that bad?! Then spit it!!!"

I swallowed the food and looked at her.

"I'm sorry...really It didn't taste that bad for me though. Drink the coffee. " She started walk to grab coffee but I suddenly hold her.

"I'm okay...it's really delicious"

"Stop lying. Look at your eyes."

"I'm not-its just that this tastes like my mom's food. "

She looked at me with her big eyes. And I smiled in between my tears.

There was silence and we both were eating.

"Where did u study to cook??"

"My mom teached me. At first, I was a bad one. But stepmom's
Punishments and torture made me a  good cook. "

"Is that your mom...???that photo over there??"

"......yes!! It's been a long time since I met her. I said sighing.

"Why??"

We had afight!!! And she said me to go away.!! She is really angry with me!

She smiled. "Why r u smiling??"

"U really miss her, right??"

Yes. I replied

Then why don't you go meet her.??

She is angry with me.

No matter you fight with her...no matter u curse her.. a mom never could be angry with her children ...maybe she just burst out. But I'm sure she is missing u now !!!more than u!!

I stared at her. Tears rolling down her cheeks.

" Noone can be like your mom. I know it...". She said while crying.

I tried to make her smile by saying the food was delicious...changing the topics.but...

I felt bad for her. " Thank you for the meal. "I stood up and went to the kitchen

"Jungkook..s-sorry oppa..."

I suddenly looked her with a 'WTF' look. I almost dropped plate from my hands.

"Sorry...u don't have to call me that...jungkook is enough!!" I said with a serious tone.

"But u r elder than me"she replied

"I don't like anyone calling me oppa...even my little sis don't call me that"

"Why??"

"O-oppa it sound weird"

She laughed at me. I wanted make her laugh more. So I cracked .
"I always hear those girls who calls boys oppas...oppppa~" I started to mimic and she laughed .

It was good to see her smile.

After that she said me she ll wash the dishes. I said her I ll do it but she didn't let me. She is so sweet.

I stared at the photos on the wall. Me smiling with my family.
Like she said, are they missing me?? Never, I ve done such a  thing to them.

One photo caught my attention. It was our my graduation photo. With hyungs, fmly ...

"Can I ask u something?? " She interrupted.
"U were murmuring about a girl yesterday...is everything okay?? And why do u always look sad?? These photos who are they??"

Your pov

He pointed at the person's at the photos and started to introduce them.

His mom, his dad, his brother and his wife , their naughty kids. Jin hyung,sugahyun, namjoon hyung,hobo hyung, jiminie, taetae...he looked happy when he pointed at each of the. He said their character sketch for me to understand. He said Jin hyungs dad jokes  and we laughed a lot.

Suga hyungs 'sleeping anywhere anytime'habit,  king of destruction namjoon, hope and angel hobi, jimin with no jams and cutipie taetae...

Suddenly his smile faded. He sat on the sofa. Crying. "It's all gone now!!I want them back"

I sat near him. "Why are they gone??"

"Beacause of my wife" he answered.

I looked him confused. "R u married??"

                                    _____________________
Sorry for not updating!!! I was busy voting for our boys.
And we did it!!!

The Billboard music awards goes to

B..T...S!!!!!

Oohhaonsjdnoqjajvdhhjdjkksjoqkoalqnqjkq!qkqkakkqknkalqkndhdbkdkdkdkdkdk.   I'm dead!!!

Kekeke!! Congrats to our boys and u fellows!!

Didn't check it!! Sorry if any mistakes!! And for my grammar mistakes!!!