Falling for the and bad boy //luke hemmings Chapter 1

💖Ali prov💖

I woke up to the sound of my mum yelling at my little bro.she was saying something amucas the line of wake up ur gonna be late to school.

Then while i was thinking about me moving to a new school today well today was going to be my first day at my new school teenwerth high.As i was thinking about it,someone opened my door end guess wt it was mum screaming at me saying,get up now your gonna be late.

"Yeah yeah  ill get up as soon as you leave my room,i said to her in a rude way.

"You've got 15 min to get ready and then leave to school,dont forget ur walking."with that she close the door and walked of.

Is she for real i have to walk to school on my first day to teenwerth high,what kind of mum is she.

Well u should probaby all ready know now me and my mum dont get along very well.

I ignored my thoughts and quickley went to my bath room.I washed my face and then headed to my wadordrobe, i looked around to find an outfit to wear and then i found it the a perfect outfit  for the first day of school.i quickly grab it and get changed.when i wore my clothes i look at myself in the mirrow.i was wearing a plain yellow top that had silver little diamonds ciquents around it.for my pants i decided to wear my black leather shorts.i tucked my shirt under the shorts abit and went to find some shoes.i just got my black converses.to spice up the outfit i just got some random bracelets and wore them since i was already wearing a necilase and a ring.i walked to my bathroom and just put some make up on, i decided to do the usual,i dabed some foundation on to my face so i cant look sleepy,mascara and finally a light pink lipstick to spice everything up.lastly I braided my hair into a messy side fishtail. I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs were my brother jake and my mum was.i stoped for a second and look at them,and then continued walking.i grabed a banana and then out the door i was.

-

Sorry guys I done it on my phone so sorry for the mistakes.
Sorry again I know it's a really short chapter but I just wanted to post it as soon as possible so yeah.i won't put up another chapter until I get some likes and please comment wt u thing I should improve on.and I'm so sorry that I didn't edited but I didn't have time.no hate comments or anything like that or else I will report or delete it.btw this is my first fanfic

Thanks love ❤️u

I'll be updating sometime today thanks for reading and pl continue reading trust me it's gonna get better❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️