Chapter - 5

Notes: Posting from airport WIFI. LMAO! Typed the whole part in my mobile. I hope everything is fine. If not, I will edit it when I get back. :)

===

Oh, yeah, do you want me to write Niam as a part of the story too? Or it is just fine as Larry? Let me know.

===

The house looked eerily silent when Louis' car stopped in front of the gate. Louis wanted to thump his head on the steering. His heart was heavy with shame and guilt. How could he do that to Harry?

He actually let that happen. He almost cheated on his husband. No matter what, Harry was his husband. He tried not to think about the way Noah looked at him when Louis pushed him away. He tried not to think about the way Harry had sounded then.

He tried not to think of the words Noah adorned him with. Well, he deserved it.

One thing astonished Louis. No matter what happened with Noah, Louis' heart only throbbed for Harry. He hoped Harry was fine.

He opened the door of the house with the spare key. His eyes scanned the hall and nope. No one was there. He walked forward, coming to stand in the kitchen slash dining hall. His eyes fell on those blown-out candles and guilt resurfaced in his heart. Shit! Harry planned all that. The place looked destroyed, just like Louis' mood.

Louis placed his keys on the dining table and toed off his shoes in the middle of the room. His eyes searched the curly-haired boy but no. He was not there.

Louis ran towards the boy's room.

The door was closed. Obviously.

Louis almost slumped on the door, his hands rested on that cold wooden obstacle. He rested his forehead against it and sighed. His eyes screwed shut.

"Harry?" he called, his voice wavering. His hands balled against the door as he heard nothing. Was he fine?

"Harry, please," Louis could feel the clog in his throat, "please open the door, babe. I... please let me in."

Nothing.

Louis shifted his weight from one foot to another. Anxiety built in him slowly.

"Harry, swear on me, I will break this fucking door if you don't open it now. Please, Hazza," Louis raised his voice. He had to see the boy.

There was some muffled sound coming from the room. Louis tried to listen carefully, placing his ear against the door.

Footsteps.

He braced himself when the door was opened.

Harry stood there. His curls hid his face as Harry was looking down at his feet.

Louis watched how the boy's shoulders were hunched and the duvet was wrapped tightly around him. He looked small, tired.

"Harry, I..." Louis said, reaching out.

Harry took a step back discreetly, well, not so much. Louis noticed.

"Do you need something?" Harry asked, his voice low and croaky.

Louis did not know what to say. He could feel that Harry was upset. Shit! He had heard those words Noah said.

Louis took a step ahead and held Harry's hands. Harry jumped, his eyes startled up at Louis for a second and then he was looking away again.

Louis put his left arm around Harry's waist and his right hand held Harry's wrists hostage. Harry could not squirm away when Louis pulled him closer. The duvet fell from Harry's shoulders, sliding down his body to touch the ground.