Chapter 2: One v One battles

"The Personas"
"Italics is Izuku"
"Kiki"
"Different language"

(School is starting for me soon depending on when I update this.

Edit: LOL like on year later her you guys go)

Izuku's pov

"I wonder if Nightmare will join us." Shoji says. "Oui oui! I wonder if Madame Nightmare will join us!~" As we finish we start walking out of the change room and out to the yard. The girls start coming out with Kiki behind them. "Okay students! One on one battles!" "What about Kiki?" iida asks. "Well Bakugou you and her had small fights to see who was stronger correct?" "Yeah so what... How'd you know that?" "You stopped at 300 right?" "Yeah..." "You two are up first! Don't hold back!!" "Wait are you sure about that All Might?" "That might not be a good idea..." "You all are to watch and not intervene. They are the first group to go!" "Ready Anger management?" "Oh you are soooo dead now..." "Try me!" Kiki says smugly. Bakugou has a dark grin on his face and starts to make small explosions. Bakugou runs at Kiki only to have her dodge. "You missed!~" Kiki sings making Bakugou more mad. "You trying to make him mad?!" "That's what she is doing." I say out of nowhere. "Why?!" "Because Kacchan's greatest weakness is his anger and impulsive attitude." I tell them. "Kiki is trying to make Bakugou mad to make her have the advantage in the fight by making him act without thinking first." Momo elaborates for the others. "Is that correct Midoriya?" Momo asks and I nod.

"That's right Momo-chan." "What about all the times Bakubro won?" Kirishima asks. "Pure luck." I say and look back at the match. "Kiki uses strategy. She'll hang back, watch and dodge while she studies and memorizes your moves. It's best to try to be unpredictable with her. That way you might actually get a hit on her. Oh another thing..." I trail off and points to the training area. Kiki takes an explosion. "Ha! I got you now!!" "Not really." Kiki says coming out behind him in the smoke and knocks him out of the arena. "That's 151 for me and 150 for you! Hehehe." "UGGGGHHHH!" Everyone's jaw dropped Bakugou gets up and starts stomping angrily away. "Bakugou." Kiki starts. "Going." I continue. "Gone!" we say together and laugh. "Well let's continue! Who wants to go against Kiki next?" "Midoriya how bout you!" I shrug. "Sure why not." "It's on then Bro!" Kiki says with a smirk. I go on into the training ring across from Kiki. "Okay! Hand to hand combat this round. No quirks are allowed to be used!" "Okay!" We say at the same time. "Good luck Deku-kun!" I blush a bit and Kiki snickers with a smirk on her face. "Ass." I mutter so no one hears but Kiki snickered again. "Ready?" All Might said we both nod. "GO!" I launch at Kiki and she dodges.

Momo's pov

After All Might said go Izuku launched at Kiki as she dodges. Midoriya keeps up his attack almost trying to tire her out. Kiki blocks a punch from Midoriya which pushes her back a bit. Midoriya keeps throwing punches to push her back. Kiki dodges a punch which makes him stumble and She spin kicks him down and out of bonds. "...Oh uh! Kiki wins!" "uggghhh..." Midoriya groans get up. "Need a hand Bro?" "Sure." Midoriya grabs her hand and tries to flip her. Kiki lands on her feet and holds him by the neck pressing on a pressure point. "You should know that will not work on me." Kiki says and Midoriya taps her arm three times and she lets go. "What was that?" "What was what?" They say simultaneously. "That tapping thing." Kaminari asks. "If I may answer?" "Go ahead." I nod. "Tapping three times while held down indicates surrender or in training giving up. Is that correct you two?" They nod in unison "Yup that's what I was taught." Kiki says. "Okay who is next?" All Might asks. "Can that wait?" Aizawa-sensei says walking towards the class. "OF COURSE AIZAWA-KUN!" "To loud." Both Aizawa-sensei and Kiki-chan mumbles at the same time. "Anyways I need Nightmare to come with me. The principal and I need to get fine detailing done." "ALRIGHT! KIKI YOU MAY GO WITH AIZAWA-KUN!" "Okay, bro?" "Right. Here you go. You need water?" "No I'm fine, thanks though." Kiki-chan says as she put whatever she was given into her mouth and swallows. Kiki wave to us and leaves with Aizawa-sensei. "OKAY WHO'S NEXT AGAIN?!" "It was me and Bakubro sir!" "DON'T CALL ME THAT SHITTY-HAIR!" Bakugou yells. "WELL GET UP ON THE STAGE YOU TWO AND NO QUIRKS!" All Might says.
"Let's go Bakubro!" "I said not to call me that shitty-hair, now I got to beat you to a pulp." Kirishima visibly gulps and goes into a 'ready' stance. "READY?" Bakugou and Kirishima nod. "SET?" They both get ready. "GO!" Bakugou runs at Kirishima and goes for the punch. Dodging the punch by bending back a bit Kirishima goes for a spin kick but it gets caught by Bakugou's hand. Grabbing Kirishima's leg and flips him on to his back. Kirishima groans in pain and gets back up to fight. Bakugou punches Kirishima in the face and knocks him out of the ring. "BAKUGOU WINS BY RING OUT!"

Kirishima's pov

After being knocked down and out of the ring by Bakugou. I groan not bothering to try and get up. "Need some help there buddy?" I tilt my head up a bit to see who said that, and it was Kiki. "Oh hey Kiki when did you get back?" "I got back with enough time to see you get punched in the face and get knock out of bonds. It looked like it hurt, you okay man?" She says as she puts her hand out for me to take. "Yeah I'm all good. Hurt a bit but I'll be fine." I tell her with a smile and then tense a bit when I feel glaring eye at the back of my head. "You should put some ice on it. It looks like it is swelling a bit." She tells me rubbing her thumb lightly over where I was hit. I wince slightly when her thumb passed over it then tense again as the glares intensifies. Kiki glares right back at them. "All Might?" "Yes young Kiki?" "Can I bring Kirishima to the nurses office to get ice to stop the swelling?" "I can do that." Todoroki says trying to incase me in ice but it melts before it gets to me. Everyone looks at Kiki in surprise, except Midoriya and surprisingly Todoroki.

Kiki looks at everyone slightly confused. "What?" "You have a quirk!?" "Yeah." "YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!" "One, please stop yelling, I have a head ache now. Two, it never came up while we were in class." "Can you tell us what they are Nightmare-chan." "Only if you all call me Kiki." She says with a smirk. "Okay I'll call you Kiki." "All of you." We all nod a bit nervous because of she said 'all of you'. "Good, I have two separate quirks.-" "WHAT!!" "Yelling..." Kiki growls out and we freeze. "Anyways, I have two separate quirks and sort of a combined one. First one is fire breathing. I can inhale to stop a fire or exhale to start one as long as I ingest something flammable like wood to burn. The second one is like our mom's I can attract and repel objects to a certain weight." "Before you said you sort of have a third quirk. How so?" Iida questions. "Oh yeah. It's really just how I use both quirks at once. Much like pyrokinesis but I'm attract and repelling the fire." Kiki finishes with a shrug. "That's so cool Kiki-chan." Kiki sighs "Probably the best I'm gonna get with you saying my first name huh? Oh well, but thanks Uraraka." Kiki says with a small smile on her face. "Anyways, come on Kirishima lets get you some ice." Kiki says grabbing my wrist and pulls me along with her. I look back to see everyone have a protective yet thankful aura saying something like 'Hurt her your dead...But thank god it is you and not Mineta.'

(I'm stopping there so I can get this to you lovely and encouraging people and I am so so so so so sorry that this took so long guys. I know it was almost a year since I updated this last and I am truly sorry. Thank you for sticking with this and all the comments of 'Update please' it helped me with encouraging me to write and publish this part. Hope you like it and still sorry about it taking so long.)