Chapter 3: Pregnant!?

"Goodnight Tosh. "

He left to his own bed but not before giving her a kiss on her forehead and a hug. They were completely oblivious to the spectators looking at them from one corner of the house. Everyone besides Ichigo were glad and surprised that the cold prince was in a relationship with a girl not just any girl but a kurosaki, a brave girl who isn't afraid of anyone and will do anything to protect those she loves.

Everyone woke up the next day but just as they gathered in the dining area Karin ran past everyone and started to vomit the girls went to go see if she was ok.

"Karin are you ok? Are you sick? Does anything hurt? "

"No I'm fine it's alright guys ok. "

"If you say so? "

They all said but Rangiku didn't buy it, from what she heard yuzu say that Karin has been throwing up for the past two weeks and finding out that captain hitsugaya had been here before this week is very suspicious.

'Could it be that Karin is pregnant no that can't be, but it's a possibility. I should tell the girls. '

"Hey can I talk with the girls please guys. "

"Ok Rangiku I hope nothing is wrong. "

"No everything is alright don't worry. "

"Ok then girls. "

All the guys left them alone and went out for a walk to talk about what they saw and heard yesterday.

"Ok Rangiku what's wrong you wouldn't get our attention for anything. "

"Yea I know umm Yuzu I think I might know why Karin has been vomiting for the past two weeks. "

"Wait Karin has been sick this whole time Rangiku. "

"Yea Rukia so what I'm about to say stays between us until we confirm it alright. "

The girls nod in understanding.

"So umm there is no easy way to say this but I believe that Karin might be pregnant yea I know ludicrous right well I think this may be true since we just found out that my captain and her have been in a relationship since who knows when. But what makes it more suspicious for me is that about two months ago he had disappeared for a week but when he came back I asked him about it and said that he was on a mission to see how the world of the living was doing after the war but there was something different about how he said it, and his expression. "

"What do you mean Rangiku? Did something happen with captain Hitsugaya? "

"Well he seemed to smile as if something had happened but guys he never smiles you know that. But later that day while he was taking a nap he muttered Karins name also saying how much he likes her. "

All the girls were shocked. "Are you sure you heard right Rangiku that doesn't sound like something Captain Hitsugaya would say. "

"I'm sure I was there when he said it. He woke up after he said it and was surprised that I was there he even asked me if I heard him say anything so I simply said no. "

"Omg this is something we must look at and make sure about Karin's situation. "

Karin and Toshiro came inside the house after spending some time in the roof alone. They walked downstairs to find the girls finishing a discussion.

"Hey guys where the guys at? "

"Oh they left sometime ago we're leaving soon. "

"Where to if I may ask? "