Bihaan : Male or female ?

Thapki : what ?

Bihaan : your friend...

Thapki : are you kkidding me ? were you heeding to wwhat i was saying ? i guess you wweren't bcz i mentioned he...and i gguess he denotes a mmale..

Bihaan : you din't told me you had male frnds ?

Thapki : wwill you stop being overprotective...

Bihaan : after y'day i cant help it...

Thapki 's face twitched and she gulped in her anxiety.

Thapki : aand venue was storeroom so i wwent there and then someone just toxicated me when i ccame to my ssenses a man all ddressed in black was there iinitially i felt it was kabir but he ccan't stoop tthis low , his fface was mmasked , he slapped me....(her eyes raining ) beated me with a leather belt...an..and tried to rape me...h..he asked me to div..divorce you else he'll ki..kill you..and wanted me to..be..be his s...sex mistress....

Bihaan's blood boiled hearing to her , His agita was doubled and thapki's tears fueled it. This is worng so wrong how can a man lay his  hedious eyes on his wife.Bihaan was red in tooth and claw his fists clenched.
Bihaan's face scarlet already , the anger worked its way out with him.

Bihaan : did he succeeded in anything?

He chided through clenched teeths.

Thapki : i din't gget you...

Bihaan : did he touched you somewhere ?

Thapki : bihaan pplzzz i don't wwanna talk about it aanymore...

Bihaan : thapki...(roaring)

Bihaan pined her already frail body to the wall , her backache screamed, intensified. She tried uselessly to free herself cause right now the animal in him was unleashed and it wont  be satisfied unless he finds the culprit.

Bihaan : answer me......

Thapki was scared for the very first time by him. Today he seemed as if he'll kill someone. And she can't let that happen in any case. He's so vulnerable to anger , she bit her lip in anticipation as to what he'll do if she tells him...but his fingers were burrying more in her loose skin and she couldn't bear the pain anymore and finally she spoke up ,

Thapki : h...e...he ki..kissed me....on..my llips...

Bihaan left her and the next moment the showpeice beside her departed . And all the things in the room were smashed , he was horn - mad and very teed off.
All non living things inhabbiting room signed a covenant with him and negotiated helping him venting out his rage but still bihaan wanted more.

Bihaan : holy fuck !! thapki...i gu..guess Dhruv he's behind this conspiracy....i wont leave him now...

Bihaan was about to leave enraged , but thapki 's subconscious pushed her to stop him and she did so. she held his arm begging while his face tightened. His lips pressed in a hardline. All the visagial muscles tightened.

 All the visagial muscles tightened