Mic Drop + Prologue

J E N N I E K I M | M I N Y O O N G I

°°°

A short story

In which Jennie keeps pursuing the guy who hates her guts.

°°°
Okay, this shit contains typos, grammatical errors, swearing and shitty updates.

If you're looking for some shit that'll satisfy your bookish side then maybe this one's not for you. Have a good day. :)

Completed

°°°

An au where Jennie likes Yoongi while the latter one hates her. Hesitation, denial and unkempt feelings. How far will you chase for love?

°°°

"Dammit!" Jennie muttered under her breath while walking briskly towards the end of the hall. She winced when she felt her feet starting to ache. These damn heels.

"I'm gonna be late. Shit!" she said after checking her wristwatch. She doubled her pace while praying to reach her first period before the bell rings.

Students stared at the freshman as she half waddled - half ran towards the end of the hall to reach the stairs.

"I'm never gonna ever let Jisoo eonnie drag me to her classroom again." she said, finally reaching the stairs.

She started to walk down briskly, her heels hitting the steps with a click.

As she was nearing the end of the stairs, the bell rang and she flinched, accidentally missing a step.

"Holy-" her eyes widened and she flailed her arms around to grasp onto the handle bars but it was too late.

Her legs started wobbling and she looked up ahead just in time to see a guy walking up the stairs, his hands on his jean pockets.

"P-please catch me!" she yelled before her feet gave out and she lost her balance.

°°°

"Jisoo eonnie, please fix my hair tie before I get inside our classroom." Jennie smiled widely at Jisoo before turning around to let her best friend fix her hair tie.

"Jeez, fine." Jisoo said before fixing the ribbon on her hair tie to make it stand out.

"Thank you, eonnie!" Jennie smiled at the older after she was done fixing the younger one's hair tie. "See you at dismissal."

"Alright! Good luck with Mathematics, kid." Jisoo said before patting Jennie's head and walking away.

Jennie grinned before she turned back to face her classroom's door. She breathed in deeply before pushing the door open.

She went inside and roamed her eyes around the room. She immediately spotted whatㅡwho she was looking for because of the boy's bright hair color.

"Min Yoongi!" Jennie ran towards him and sat beside him. "Hi!"

Jennie waved her hands in front of him while looking at his sleepy face.