"Hey Isn't that your girlfriend over there?"Asano said gaining Seo's attention seeing his girlfriend trying to convince a certain pudding haired boy to let her to his hair.

*At the Field

"Ugh!"Hinata grunted as his body once again came in contact with the ground.

"Tired yet?Nagisa chuckled while helping the boy up from their 6th fight.

"No way!"Hinata said about to go back to his fighting stance when he heard footsteps.

"Hi Chibi-chan"Oikawa said as he came into view.

"Oh,Great king....where's the others?"Hinata asked.

"Unimportant they'll be here in a minute,anyways I'll just go ahead and don't tell them about my whereabouts,yeah?Thanks"Oikawa said as he heard voices in a distance and ran away.

"Hey Hinata have you seen the trashcan?"

"Have you seen Trashykawa?"

"Have you see a walking garbage?"

"Have you seen an asshole setter?"

"Have you seen a life size trash anywhere?"The other players asked one at a time describing Oikawa.

"Oh I actually-WAHHHH SO MEAN!!!"Hinata was cut off by Oikawa's whining in the distance.

'There he is'The rest of the team thought as some went ahead to kill the handsome setter.

"Woah what happened to you Kenma?"Hinata asked as he saw Kenan approach him with a tired face and his hair a mess.

"Horrifying..I feel like Kuroo,well at least it wasn't as bad as those two"Kenma said looking at Lev and Kuroo.

"They tried to jump on me insisting I carry them since I was tall,I had to run away...this is more tiring than training revives with Yaku-san"Lev commented stretching his aching joints.

"I'm Traumatized..."Kuroo said as he appeared with his hair no longer in his usual bedhead look,it was all combed down and looked like prayed with water to keep it all down and prevent it from being messy to make it look neat.

"You wouldn't even imagine it....everyone of us suddenly have our own fanclub and were asked for autographs...even Tsukishima here couldn't handle it"Suga said as he was resting under a tree.

"Must be hard being popular..."Nagisa said.

Soon all the students came to see what's going on only to be shocked with the sight.

The girls started fixing Kenma's hair,he didn't really mind since he knew the girls here were at least sane and better compared to the main campus girls.

The others helping Kuroo in drying his hair,Koro Sensei styling Bokuto's hair who also had the same faith with Kuroo.

Soon they were all done and got to bond with eachother more,Karma seemed to fit in well with Kuroo,Tsukishima,and Satori,giving eachother more tips on provoking people,Kenma and Itona seemed to get along while the girls style Kenma in different hairstyles.The 2 fanboys of Kiyoko getting along with Okajima.Suga,Daichi,Akashi,Asahi,and Iwaizumi chatted along with Isogai.Maehara with Oikawa,while the others managed to find their own group or just talked with the remaining people.

Break soon came to an end and proceeded with the remaining classes.

They were still quite shock with Bitch sensei's lesson and her way of teaching on how inappropriate it is for students but managed to push that aside,besides they learned new words and despite the inappropriate words she is teaching she is actually quite decent in her job.

The first years,Goshiki,Yamaguchi,and Kageyama had to sit that part out due to their Pureness and lack of knowledge about perverted and sexual thoughts,as for Hinata....he has a separate lesson with Bitch sensei that's more....kid friendly.

"Hey what do you think she said back there?"Goshiki asked.

"Something about a bed and the word good?That's what I atleast understood from what she said"Yamaguchi replied.

"Probably talking about how sleeping in bed is good for you..."Kageyama said.

"Yeah....."The two replied while waiting outside.

While the three first years were waiting outside they noticed Tsukishima still here.

"Hey Tsukki,aren't you supposed to be with the others outside?"Bokuto asked.

"Oh yeah...Do you perhaps already have a matured mindset?"Satori said smirking.

"As if,blame the two second year dimwits next to me since they keep talking about it around me that they decided to ask me various questions related to those thinking I know every answer like I'm fucking Google Chrome "Tsukishima said annoyed as the two mentioned players tensed at the mention while Daichi and Suga were just glaring at them.

"Do you?"Akaashi asked curiously.

"Well,since they wouldn't leave me alone,I had to search it up to actually answer their questions,mostly sexual related questions actually.Eventually I learned a lot of things I shouldn't really know as a 1st year...not to mention they asked me to delete their web history a lot for them....I saw multiple links and searches that I regret seeing..."Tsukishima said glaring at the two.

"Yikes"Kuroo said.

"We just didn't want him to learn and find out about those things the hard way"Tanaka said trying to make an excuse.

"Yeah,just trying to be a good senpai and educate him early on"Nishinoya joined in.

"Educate my ass,as far as I know I'm smarter than the both of you and the freak duo combined"Tsukishima replied.

"OHHHHHHHHH"

"YOU GOT ROASTEDDDD"

"DATZ MAH BOI"

"NICE KILL TSUKKI"

"WE SHALL APPLY ICE TO THE BURN"The players commented while the two were at the corner as Kageyama and Hinata sneezes.

Soon the class was over and the day came to an end all the students went home except Hinata and the other players who are now in the classroom along with Koro Sensei and Karasuma Sensei.