Mad?

Jacob

Last night Casey told me she was in love with me. How come she didnt tell me that before Olivia came to me? Casey was the only thing on my mine for a while, when see told me that I was speechless, our plan was try not to catch feelings for each other. Casey is a cool girl though and to be honest I kinda like her to, but what about Olivia? 

so now Im stuck. I go with this cute as girl, but this sexy as girl is in love with me. Casey is way sexier than Olivia, I mean Olivia is sexy as h*ll, but Casey is also sexy as h*ll, but with alot of body. I dont know what Im gonna do. but the worst part of this is there best friends!

Casey

When I told Jacob I was in love with him he was speechless for a minute. He finally broke the silence and told me he liked me too. I was actually shocked I didnt think he would like me back. But I dont know what me and Jacob are gonna do about this.

Olivia

Im starting to have some thoughts... I was thinking about how I called Casey to ask her has she heard from Jacob , she told me no and when I tried to call her back her phone was off. Jacobs was off too, Its weird how they turned them back on around the same time, and Jacob isn acting right.

I(casey) decided to invite Olivia, Jacob, Ray and Jacobs other friend I think his name is Roc? yea hes coming to, Oh and Jason over to swim. When I called Olivia she sounded a little angry but I didnt pay it that much attention.

~*Skipping some time*~

Jacob and Olivia came first. I was standing in the kitchen when they walked in. We said our heys. I hugged Olivia and she hugged back and I playfully hit Jacob. that was my way of greeting him. 

"Hey I'll be back, Ima go change into my bikini" Olivia said and walked away

"ok'

She left and Jacob smacked me on the as really hard.

"That was for hitting me" he said

I put my hands on my as were he hit me and rubbed it alittle.

"Well dam Im sorry!"

He pushed me into the counter, "You better be!" he said and pecked me on the lips.

He started kissing me all over my neck.

"Jacob stop!"

he ignored me and kept going.

"Jacob!"

He didnt stop, I heard Olivia coming back.

"Shes coming!" I whispered. 

He stopped and leaned on the counter like he wasnt doing anything.

"Dam baby you look sexy" Jacob said. I watched as his eyes explored her body.

"Thanks"

"Well yall ready to go to the pool?" I asked and took off my tank top and unbuttoned my pants relieving my bikini.

I saw Jacobs eyes start looking my body up and down and Olivia mean mugging me. 

"Yea come on baby" Olivia said and grabbed Jacobs arm.

"Your so wrong" Jacob mouthed to me and laughed alittle.

I laughed to my self as they walked away. The door bell rang so I went to get it. It was Ray, Jason, and Roc. 

"Hey guys" I said

"hey" they all said looking at my body.

"Stop staring at my body guys" i said and turned around about to walk off.

"Dam that as!" I head Jason say

wtf Jason has never said anything like about me before! They all came to the pool and took off there shirt. Dam they had some nice as bodies. I pulled my pants off and looked up to find all the guys staring at me and Olivia mean mugging me, I ran and jumped in the pool, we swam and played for about an hour. Olivia was mad so she got out and wrapped up in her towel ran in side and up stairs. All the boys were around me so Jacob swam to were i was. I really wasnt trying to get ray, Roc and Jasons attention, just trying to get Jacobs and make Olivia mad.. it worked! I got out the pool and Jacob got out with me. He came up behind me and pulled my bikini top off and threw it in the pool.

"ahh Jacob! WTF!" I yelled and covered myself.

The boys all died in laughter.

"Yall as holes.. its not funny!" I said wrapping in my towel. 

"I love you" Jacob said wrapping his arms around me not caring if the others saw.

I ran upstairs about to change and Olivia was coming out the bathroom, she had  changed.

"You ok?" I asked her

"WTF! H*ll no Im not ok! Me, you, and Jacob need to talk ASAP!" She yelled.

(I need commentssssssssss) (: