"No Aaliyah I'm done okay, don't make this any harder than it already is." He barked as he jerked it out of my grip. "Move or I'll move you myself."

"Prodigy you don't have to leave." I cried.

"You made me do this! You forced this upon yourself!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry! Okay look I have to tell you something important that I should've told you a while ago. Me and Prince-"

"I KNEW IT!" He roared throwing down the suitcase.

"No Prod its nothing like that!"

He pushes past me and charged towards the kitchen, and I ran after him. He went inside the closet and pulled out the safe where we kept a small pistol.

"Prod calm down its not what you think!" I begged.

"I knew it, that's why you've been so distance from me." He growled cocking the gun and heading towards the door.

I ran past him and got in front if the door.

"Please stop!! Think about what your about to do!"

"I knew exactly what I'm about to do Aaliyah!" He growled pushing me out of the way and grabbing the doorknob.

I quickly regained my balance and reached for the gun. We started wrestling over it but we both froze once we heard the gun shoot.

We both looked at each other to make sure either of us was hurt. Once we realized we were okay he threw the gun in the couch and went to pick up his suitcase. I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Prodigy please do leave me!" I cried on his shoulder. "I love you! I need you! Please baby don't leave!" I begged.

He slowly backed away from me with the suitcase in his hand. Without saying a word he left me standing there helplessly to watch him walk out of the house.

As much as I wanted to run after him I couldn't. I just fell to my knees and cried, realizing that the love of my life is gone.

Princeton's POV

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"No, just give me the milk so I can go. Wanda has to go to work." Erica snapped.

"Fine, how'd you find Wanda anyway?" I askes walking slowly into the kitchen trying to give Aaliyah time to explain the plan to Prod.

"Its none of your business." She growled.

"Well I know everything else, I might as well know that too."

"Thats the problem, you know to much."

"It's not like I'm gonna tell anyone." I cheesed as I walked back into the living room with the milk.

"Better not." She said snatching it from me. "I better go." She said walking towards the door.

"No wait." I said grabbing her hand.

"Boy I'm not about to play with you, let me go."

"I'm not playing with you Erica." I said pulling her closer to me. "I miss you." I lied.

She smiled and started to move closer to me like she wanted to kiss me but her phone began to ring.

"Praise The Lord!" I thought to myself.

She stepped back and looked at her phone.

"Its Aaliyah." She said answered her phone and putting it in speaker.

"Hello?"

"It's done, he's gone." Aaliyah said.

"Really?"

"Yes he's really gone."

"Whose gone?" I asked innocently.

"Prodigy." Erica answered. "I'm at Princeton's house right now I'm on my way over to see if he's really gone. And I'll call my friend and tell her to be on her way with the baby."

"Okay." Aaliyah said before hanging up the phone.

"Put this milk back up." Erica said handing me the milk. "I wont be needing it anymore if Prod I really gone." She said walking towards the front door.

I ran back into the kitchen to put away the milk and ran outdid to catch up with Erica. When I got outside Prodigy's car was missing from their driveway, as planned. When we finally got to the house the door was half way open. I knocked on the door but Erica rudely pushed it open and walked in.

When we got inside we found Aaliyah sitting at the bottom of the stairs helplessly crying. Her acting was amazingly believable. I quickly ran to her side to comfort her.

"So Prod is really gone?" Erica asked heartlessly.

Aaliyah looked at me.

"He's really gone.....really."

I looked into her eyes and saw that she wasn't kidding, this wasn't apart of out plan, this was forreal Prodigy really left her. She began to cry uncontrollably on my shoulder and Erica just watched observantly.

She finally turned around and pulled out her phone.

"Bring the baby to me.. It's done."

......................